Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Not quite the attention he wanted from his bullshit tweet.

Why would you be negative to him?

Because he is lying for attention maybe?

What is this negative bile, let’s keep to the spirit of what Jinky Jim intended for this thread.

The old saying if you’ve got nothing good to say, then say nothing should apply when in here.

What is this negative bile, let’s keep to the spirit of what Jinky Jim intended for this thread.

The old saying if you’ve got nothing good to say, then say nothing should apply when in here.

I’m all for positivity but let’s try not just post any old shite that’s on twitter

I’d be as well saying I’ve 100% heard it’s gonna happen. It’s positive but it’s total bollocks

I’m all for positivity but let’s try not just post any old s**** that’s on twitter

I’d be as well saying I’ve 100% heard it’s gonna happen. It’s positive but it’s total bollocks

The only criteria for this thread is positive optimism and the above tweet meets the criteria.

I’m all for positivity but let’s try not just post any old s**** that’s on twitter

The only criteria for this thread is positive optimism and the above tweet meets the criteria.

Anyone who doesn’t want to stay positive.....fine........but stay in the other thread......this one is for those who feel good reading anything that puts a smile on their face...be it twitter tweets or hearsay comments heard in the local chippy

Anyone who doesn’t want to stay positive.....fine........but stay in the other thread......this one is for those who feel good reading anything that puts a smile on their face...be it twitter tweets or hearsay comments heard in the local chippy

Perfectly summed up Jinky it’s good fun and shouldn’t be taken seriously. I personally love reading stuff like this and to be fair to the kid he is sticking by his guns.

A random Chelsea fan who hasn’t tweeted about us ever, who’s to say he hasn’t heard something.

Exactly hello naysayers get the F out of here. Let people who wants to dream dream.

Obviously I hope he's right but there is absolutely no way you would tweet about something that confidential to your job. For what, a few likes? From a club he doesn't support?

That's not his real name and he doesn't state where he works. So hard to pinpoint who he is.

Obviously I hope he's right but there is absolutely no way you would tweet about something that confidential to your job. For what, a few likes? From a club he doesn't support?

That's not his real name and he doesn't state where he works. So hard to pinpoint who he is.

Russian based name linked to Chelsea

For us maybe, probably a bit easier for his employer.

There’s nothing in his Twitter to suggest he’s anything but a Chelsea fanatic. Normally people would follow things or people semi related to what they do professionally, but not this chap, the only thing related to NUFC was Alan Shearer.

It’s unusual that he would post about this, he’s got nothing to gain from lying about it.

Edited post.

So... I found out through some internet sleuthing, that the owner of this Twitter account works in a barrister's chambers with connections to Amanda Staveley.

There's definitely a reason the person behind this Twitter account would potentially have heard something. Whether this stems from careless conjecture/office gossip, or comes from Staveley's confidence (which seems to be a driving force for rumours), or is completely fabricated... who knows. But, given the lad's employer/colleagues, there's is definitely the potential for him to have heard something very few others would have heard, which makes me feel somewhat more positive and optimistic.

Feel free to dismiss or get ludicrously excited - it's up to you. I'm going to bed, as this kept me up longer than I really wanted it to.

If you don't want to doxx the lad you probably shouldn't post detailed instructions on how to find out exactly who he is and where he works on a public forum.

He hasn't been doxxed, and I don't think it would be easy to replicate this as I haven't been that explicit regarding the method. I'll edit anyway. Jeez...