Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

• 1 month later...

Hello again my old friend.

Magpie Media

@MagpieMediaa

Takeover is closer than ever to being approved. PL want to settle this out of court and just need a few more pieces of evidence provided to them by the Saudi PIF which will be given in the next couple of weeks. Jamie Reuben’s step down was significant #NUFC

He who laughs last, laughs longest.

(hopefully that's us, not Sean/Penn)

:lol:

Just because I don't believe Staveley doesn't mean I don't want a takeover to happen you rectangle.

Soz, I was just looking for an excuse to put Sean Penn out there again.

He who laughs last, laughs longest.

(hopefully that's us, not Sean/Penn)

Just because I don't believe Staveley doesn't mean I don't want a takeover to happen you rectangle.

Soz, I was just looking for an excuse to put Sean Penn out there again.

• 1 month later...

Bring back the "Positive Optimism" thread and politely ask those who are overly pessimistic to post in the other thread and leave this thread to those who like to believe it's still going to happen...Go on Whitley Mag and Rocker (to name but 2) start us off again and make the weekend feel a lot brighter. :D

Still pretty confident this happens eventually. Still a lot of noise about it and given the time elapsed I think we’d know if it was definitely over by now. Praying for mimms return also.

On a side note, I have a folder full of screenshots of everybody who had my life when “pif pulled out”. Cannot wait to make them all social media famous when it eventually does happen.

All hail the Saudi mags 🇸🇦

Gan on then...

I saw this earlier and did wonder if this might benefit the takeover...think it can't but help relations with Saudi and the PL, if Qatar now don't feel the need to try and stop the bid....wonder if TV rights may not now be as important a barrier.