Plane spotting

Nobody

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: An intense concentration of plane nonces in the NE.

We are primitive folk. 

We like to take time out from racing our whippets and pigeons and ogle at the daily Emirates flight for entertainment.

6 hours ago, NE27 said:

We are primitive folk. 

We like to take time out from racing our whippets and pigeons and ogle at the daily Emirates flight for entertainment.

I can't be the only one, when tootling out and about darkest Deleval with the hound, that thinks to himself "aye, that's the jumbo jet thing off" when hearing it's engine's rev up, surely 🤔

1 minute ago, Groundhog63 said:

I can't be the only one, when tootling out and about darkest Deleval with the hound, that thinks to himself "aye, that's the jumbo jet thing off" when hearing it's engine's rev up, surely 🤔

Directly on the flight path so can always hear the big lads taking off.

7 hours ago, NE27 said:

We are primitive folk. 

The Emirates plane does indeed cause a surge of excitement in my loins and a cry of “look up to the skies mother, look up, it’s the Emirates plane, it’s been to the desert”

To which mother replies “move away from the window son, there’s a lot to be feared for a 45 year old in the big bad world, plane travel is not for you. Drink your cup of warm milk, I’ve cut the crusts off your jam sandwich just how you like it”

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 minute ago, bobbydazzla said:

The Emirates plane does indeed cause a surge of excitement in my loins and a cry of “look up to the skies mother, look up, it’s the Emirates plane, it’s been to the desert”

To which my mother replies “move away from the window son, there’s a lot to be feared in the big bad world, plane travel is not for you. Drink your cup of warm milk, I’ve cut the crusts off your jam sandwich just how you like it”

*Lindisfarnes run for home plays gently in the background*

almost brought a tear to the eye.