Plane spotting

Nobody

5 minutes ago, ianovthetoon said:

MBS on a 4 amigos special tomorrow plugging t-shirts for the food bank 

The amigos man. It hurts me eyes to see grown men attention seeking so much. That pork cyclinder of a dentist is the worst of the lot - utter braggard.

10 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Why would they go to fucking Luton for any other reason? Luton. 

It also landed in Luton in early September when they apparently thought the deal was days away from being approved.

Can someone summarise who is where briefly please? I can’t keep up :lol:

The Reuben Brothers’ yacht is in Luton and MBS has stopped in Nice for some cans or summat right? 

5 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

The amigos man. It hurts me eyes to see grown men attention seeking so much. That pork cyclinder of a dentist is the worst of the lot - utter braggard.

Just imagine the cringe when the takeover is all completed. 

1 minute ago, LV said:

Can someone summarise who is where briefly please? I can’t keep up :lol:

The Reuben Brothers’ yacht is in Luton and MBS has stopped in Nice for some cans or summat right? 

If their Yacht is in Luton its safe to say there is a serious problem. 

23 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

It also landed in Luton in early September when they apparently thought the deal was days away from being approved.

Well not the exact same plane but:

'Any news from Saudi?' the Prime Minister asked Middle East expert Lord Lister on September 7, according to a well-placed source.

'A call is being set up. The Newcastle deal will hopefully be signed this week.'

The PM replied: 'Brilliant.'

3 minutes ago, ED209 said:

Flight radar recons there are 39 planes on the ground t Newcastle. Think you have to have a paid subscription to see what they all are. 

I’m sad enough to have a subscription and the PIF plane doesn’t seem to be one of the 39.

5 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

I’m sad enough to have a subscription and the PIF plane doesn’t seem to be one of the 39.

Not all planes are shown on there HZ-MF1 isn't, you can see it on here https://globe.adsbexchange.com/ it's still in Luton.

(I think that post on not606 might be fishing for Burnsie)

Edited by Jackie Broon

I really want to go on a massive Flight Radar binge.

But I've got loads of work to do. I can't just sit and stare at little plane icons for the next 48 hours.

But the temptation to do it is raging inside me. It's more addictive than skag.

He is just taking the piss as they were talking about how the CAT documents thing mentioned on there was picked up and put on Twitter so he is just saying about the PIF plane being at Newcastle to see is Burnsie picks it up and claims it for himself. 

6 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Think you have to be subcribed to flightradar to follow that Saudi plane, is anyone?

im busy now cancelling xhamster premium to spend my cash on flight radar instead. 

2 hours ago, ED209 said:

im busy now cancelling xhamster premium to spend my cash on flight radar instead. 

I’ll just stream you my solo stuff direct from now on

19 hours ago, BennyBlanco said:

[emoji38]