AFC Bournemouth 1-4 Newcastle United - 01/07/2020 - post match from p18

Disco

Total and utter domination from start to finish.

Academy graduates scoring, one of the most exciting wingers in the league bagging a hat trick of assists, Shelvey looking the bollocks since the restart, our subs coming on and scoring and unbeaten in 5.

Shame about the clean sheet.

3 points off Spurs. New owners on the horizon, Bruce signing off on a high. Everybody's a winner.

Shame the sun isn't out.

Happy tonight. Was a fun game. Love ASM so much man. Vital we keep him. He is mint and likes the toon. Give him a raise and better players with his takeover. Exciting

That Hayden miss was hilarious. What was the xG on that?

"Only" 60%. Not sure if it accounts for the open goal

If they're still using the old Opta system then it's just based on field position and nowt else. Needs a massive update.

Loved the whole game. Love the fact due to the extra subs everyone is having a chance to show their stuff. Pleased we have hopefully moved away from Joelinton up top alone.

Passing was very tidy, and players looked sharp.

Only gutted the goal difference with conceding.

Total and utter domination from start to finish.

Academy graduates scoring, one of the most exciting wingers in the league bagging a hat trick of assists, Shelvey looking the bollocks since the restart, our subs coming on and scoring and unbeaten in 5.

Shame about the clean sheet.

3 points off Spurs. New owners on the horizon, Bruce signing off on a high. Everybody's a winner.

Shame the sun isn't out.

Happy tonight. Was a fun game. Love ASM so much man. Vital we keep him. He is mint and likes the toon. Give him a raise and better players with his takeover. Exciting

Just been sick with excitement at the thought of ASM being coached by someone like Pochettino.

That Hayden miss was hilarious. What was the xG on that?

"Only" 60%. Not sure if it accounts for the open goal

If they're still using the old Opta system then it's just based on field position and nowt else. Needs a massive update.

Don't think they are actually because I looked at Gosling's goal which would be 99% or something if it was just on field position and that was 0.49

Thought Bentelab and Krafth looked a lot more composed today. Was delighted for Miggy's goal cos last game he was useless apparently. Mentioned it already but really reminded me of the 3-0 start against West Ham, luckily we held out a lot better here and made it 4-1 rather than 3-2. Shelvey doesn't have the legs/stamina for this level any more, despite his obvious vision and passing ability, 28 now?

Nathan Aké styling himself on Ruud Gullit? Brooks impressed me, decent player and Cook saved them an almost certain goal, solid defender.

Haven't enjoyed a game that much in a long time, we were well worth the 4-1 scoreline, and no one could have complained if it was 5-0 tbh. Really great to see us pushing up the pitch and passing the ball around so confidently, albeit under no real pressure which probably helped.

Fantastic performance and 4 cracking goals.

Lifting for those of pining for Villa and West Ham to go down.

Yep. Hope Bournemouth go on a run along with Watford. Villa West Ham relegation would be the most joy I’ve had this season :lol:

Guest neesy111

Yep. Hope Bournemouth go on a run along with Watford. Villa West Ham relegation would be the most joy I’ve had this season :lol:

They'll need to sack their manager to have any hope of that.

Or he could drop some players and give others a go.

Guest neesy111

Or he could drop some players and give others a go.

He's actually already done that.

That's all we've been asking for really, be brave, on the front foot with a bit of fret. Can forgive some bad results if we give it a go.

That shit in the first half against City should never be repeated. Interesting to see what Bruce does when we play them again soon.