Jeff Hendrick: Released (Official)

gdm

54 minutes ago, LFEE said:

No chance EH could work his magic? ?

If it's in him, he'll find it. If he wastes good time and money looking for it, and see it's definitely not in him, he doesn't want to be sued because he hasn't got it, so, you know, not gonna get him on that.

So with Ritchie staying for the bants, it's a shame Hendrick, Hayden and Fraser will probably have to be paid off to leave, championship or Scottish Premier teams would have 3 canny players there.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

I’d love to see what Eddie could turn this lad into. 

There's an old joke which applies to this situation........... a man rubs a lamp and a genie pops up and offers a wish, anything the man desires. He takes out a map of the Earth and says he wants peace from here,points to one end of the map, to here, and points at the other, with all hunger and want eradicated. The genie replies that he only has so much power and that is far beyond his powers, is there anything else ?. The man thinks for a second and asks for Sunderland to be in the Champions league. "Let's have another look at that map" replied the genie.

Just getting him off the wage bill would be magic. I’ve got nothing against the lad but he’s not got a future here and realistically he’s not got a future at this level. He could play championship football but no one’s going to pick up his wages. The absolute best we can hope for is that some club picks up half his wages with no loan fee I reckon 

Genuine question, have we had a more useless and meaningless Footballer at this club? I don't mean bad, as we've had worse, but just someone who's entire time at the club was just nothing, whose game was nothing, whose personality was nothing.

4 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Chucky 

Stephen Ireland 

Bentaleb 

Lazaar 

Doumbia 

The all invoke some sort of emotional response, Jeff Hendrick is just a nothing.

48 minutes ago, 54 said:

Genuine question, have we had a more useless and meaningless Footballer at this club? I don't mean bad, as we've had worse, but just someone who's entire time at the club was just nothing, whose game was nothing, whose personality was nothing.

It’s mad cos when we signed him I remember the chronicle being absolutely cock a hoop about him

He is the epitome of Brucism for me. Can’t wait until he’s done. 

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

It’s mad cos when we signed him I remember the chronicle being absolutely cock a hoop about him

He is the epitome of Brucism for me. Can’t wait until he’s done. 

I remember him at Burnley and for Eire and he was a handy nuisance, bit of a disruptor. Wasn't too displeased (considering our position at the time) at him coming on a free. He's been rubbish mind. I'd like to see him in with the current set up, once, in a nothing game, just to see the disparity for real.

45 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Can we send him to MLS somehow? 

Does Boston have an MLS team, for that Irish connection? Give him away to them if they’ll have him.

I was in the Middle East when we signed him, and was working with a Burnley fan. He was a really good guy and we have many good chats about football, and he told me then that Hendrick was dogshit.

Always trust the fans of other clubs. They know.

1 minute ago, Chris_R said:

I was in the Middle East when we signed him, and was working with a Burnley fan. He was a really good guy and we have many good chats about football, and he told me then that Hendrick was dogshit.

Always trust the fans of other clubs. They know.

Come on man, look at the Joelinton thread, Gordon's, ASM's, Burn's etc