Ryan Fraser

Chapo

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Goal and another solid performance today. Hopefully a step closer to getting him permanently off the wage bill and clearing more FFP room.

7 for the season I think despite not starting many games.

2 minutes ago, wormy said:

You have to wonder where we'd be this season if he had him available.

He's a cunt, he's doing ok'ish in a league where Sunderland's Luke O'Nien is a respected center half, context !!

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

He's a cunt, he's doing ok'ish in a league where Sunderland's Luke O'Nien is a respected center half, context !!

Imagine him coming on to nullify KDB tonight though, man.

• 4 months later...

Final season of this radgie. I honestly thought he'd be class for us. I wonder where he'll be shipped off to in the Summer. 

image.thumb.png.5f58493079b3cb03438ab502b9799728.png

He has those Neil Lennon eyes.

19 hours ago, OCK said:

Final season of this radgie. I honestly thought he'd be class for us. I wonder where he'll be shipped off to in the Summer. 

image.thumb.png.5f58493079b3cb03438ab502b9799728.png

He has those Neil Lennon eyes.

Eyes like the fucking Witcher.

IMG_5669.jpeg.8c4b9f1cae1aeed1595304fc872341d4.jpeg

Aye I had high hopes for him, like. We being talked about for the likes of Arsenal and Spurs for £20m plus the year before we got him. Thought he was going to be class.

Big role for us helping pull away from the relegation scrap. 

Think he'll be one like Lewis where on paper it looked good but just hasn't been good enough. No ill-feelings.

I’ve nothing against the lad, always came across a decent sort in interviews. Whatever happened with Howe there was only going to be one outcome and maybe just a pinch of payback for Bournemouth at the first opportunity.

I think he easily could have contributed this season, especially with the injuries we had.

Still a very decent player.

Can't help but see him as a div. Don't know for sure what happened, but it must have been the straw that broke the camel's back, and there were rumours he was leaking.

Just now, 80 said:

Can't help but see him as a div. Don't know for sure what happened, but it must have been the straw that broke the camel's back, and there were rumours he was leaking.

Yet more proof that the club really needs to take the players' medical issues more seriously.

Posted (edited)

I forgot he was still at the club - man £60k a week for doing absolutely nothing. Cheers Bruce.

Edited by duo

Not sure we can blame Bruce for this one; he got back into the team in that unreal run we went on post January in 2021-22 and still featured pre October 2022 last season. Just fell out with Howe with whatever reason. Got himself to blame.

3 minutes ago, duo said:

I forgot he was still at the club - man £60k a week for doing absolutely nothing. Cheers Bruce.

I’m sure Southampton have been contributing a reasonable chunk of that.

On 23/05/2024 at 09:50, James said:

£4.5m to Rangers?

Rangers have only spent that amount (or slightly more) on a handful of players in the last 12+ years.  No chance they are going to drop that on him.