Callum Wilson

Strawberry

He'll have a much better chance of staying healthy in the Saudi league and would probably score a load of goals, good move for all concerned.

Also still reckon Wilson would be a decent signing for a team in a more competitive league than the Saudi. Just don't think his body can handle out style, but few teams demand as much physically from forwards as we do.

55 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Our twitter ITK saying him and Miggy will be subject of Saudi bids.

If we can flog these 2 there's a chance Bruno stays 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952ngohkd3jyvz7es7jgcd

36 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

How would you identify them from this information?

Depends who’s trying to identify them. If eddie or Wilson was reading this, it’s true and they are angry someone’s spreading it all over. I’m  not sure it would be too difficult for wilson to remember who he has told and fits the bill ‘someone who works with him and whose kids are at same school’. 

don’t think Wilson would need to bring coleen Rooney in for help working out who big mouth is. 

34 minutes ago, FLUMPO235 said:

Depends who’s trying to identify them. If eddie or Wilson was reading this, it’s true and they are angry someone’s spreading it all over. I’m  not sure it would be too difficult for wilson to remember who he has told and fits the bill ‘someone who works with him and whose kids are at same school’. 

don’t think Wilson would need to bring coleen Rooney in for help working out who big mouth is. 

I suspect Eddie doesn’t spend too much of his time scrolling through here

4 minutes ago, SteV said:

I suspect Eddie doesn’t spend too much of his time scrolling through here

Neither do I.

but there are those who think we should have MI5 surveillance levels on future and current players to avoid another tonali. 

You want to borrow my tin foil?! 😂

1 hour ago, Theregulars said:

How would you identify them from this information?

It's the only doctor that needs a transit van for his patient's medical notes 

2 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Our twitter ITK saying him and Miggy will be subject of Saudi bids.

I think that, due to a general abatement of some initial caution and a growing sense from both the club and other clubs around them that the current financial rules really are just the big 6 pulling up the drawbridge after them, well see the club using the Saudi "cheat code" more this summer.  I still don't think the club will overtly take the piss but just a few more of the ASM type situation but this time while he probably went for a fair to cheap price they players will go for a bit over their market price.  I'm not sure how the League could even stop it, all the club needs is two of the 4 teams it owns to enter into a mini bidding war and then how could you say it wasn't market price?

Not saying I approve of this, despite my frustrations with PSR et all I'm personally not disposed to a "if you can't beat them, join them" mindset, I just can see it happening.

Edited by Geordie_once_removed

Wilson and Almiron off to Saudi should bring in £20-25m, enough to get in a couple of purples with what it would free up in FFP terms.

4 minutes ago, Beth said:

Wilson and Almiron off to Saudi should bring in £20-25m, enough to get in a couple of purples with what it would free up in FFP terms.

Why not £100 million ?

24 minutes ago, Geordie_once_removed said:

I think that, due to a general abatement of some initial caution and a growing sense from both the club and other clubs around them that the current financial rules really are just the big 6 pulling up the drawbridge after them, well see the club using the Saudi "cheat code" more this summer.  I still don't think the club will overtly take the piss but just a few more of the ASM type situation but this time while he probably went for a fair to cheap price they players will go for a bit over their market price.  I'm not sure how the League could even stop it, all the club needs is two of the 4 teams it owns to enter into a mini bidding war and then how could you say it wasn't market price?

Not saying I approve of this, despite my frustrations with PSR et all I'm personally not disposed to a "if you can't beat them, join them" mindset, I just can see it happening.

The fact we haven't abused this, even potentiallly under valuing maxi, while the Saudis paid crazy premiums for other clubs players, surely means we could get a actual decent fee for them 

10 minutes ago, Beth said:

I'd hope £15m for Wilson and £30m for Almiron.

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

Fuck that, £100 million each, who can tell us what they are worth ? Fair market value doesn't exist when - 

Morata to Chelsea £60 million 

Ndombele to Spurs £63 million 

Pepe to Arsenal £72 million 

Lukaku back to Chelsea £97 million 

Plus loads of others 

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

I don’t think Miggy is keen on Saudi like, he could have went in the summer. I honestly think he’ll go back to the MLS.

Nobody in the MLS will pay what we’d want for him

11 minutes ago, Dokko said:

I think Wilson is 25 Million and 30 for Almiron if we sold them normally (Injuries to Wilson aside, Im not sure their fair Market price could take that into account) .  Both internationals, both do well when fit.