Callum Wilson

Strawberry

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

I think it would be a disaster personally, probably kill any chance of us getting back into Europe as I don't think we will be able to buy a decent replacement with 11 days to go.

Think that's opportunity has pretty much deserted us already tbh. The way this season has gone, I'd expect Wilson to be available for less than half the remaining games, if that. If cashing in now gives us some FFP leeway in the summer, it's maybe for the best.

14 minutes ago, Turnbull2000 said:

Think that's opportunity has pretty much deserted us already tbh. The way this season has gone, I'd expect Wilson to be available for less than half the remaining games, if that. If cashing in now gives us some FFP leeway in the summer, it's maybe for the best.

I'm inclined to agree because I think by the time we can put together a decent midfield and bench we'll be further behind, but at the moment we are just 6 points behind 6th spot, while that's the case we are still in with a shot of putting a run together. But no chance if Wilson goes and we don't sign a replacement.

Guest reefatoon
1 hour ago, CallumG6 said:

He isn't going anywhere, not enough time for us to sort a replacement.

[emoji38] how do you possibly know that we don’t have enough time?

Edited by reefatoon

I know all three  (well, 4 with Jam) rumoured exits could just be noise. But it might be that several ‘ducks are in a row’ (or maybe several rows…) and we need exits to start the process. Things can go wrong, but nobody will be leaving without perceived to be better/more important arrivals. 

35 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

[emoji38] how do you possibly know that we don’t have enough time?

I'm guessing, like we all are I suppose.

But Fabrizio has just said Milan aren't interested, so there's nothing more to the discussion in that sense. 

Guest reefatoon
21 minutes ago, CallumG6 said:

I'm guessing, like we all are I suppose.

But Fabrizio has just said Milan aren't interested, so there's nothing more to the discussion in that sense. 

We will have people in mind and I am sure we would be ready to go if and when we do sell someone. We need to move someone out before we can bring our targets in by the looks of it. We will move fast as soon as someone is sold.

11 minutes ago, Sean said:

I think I'd rather let him rot and the club suffer an FFP penalty than help Milan out after Tonali like :lol:

Tbf if they give us good money for Wilson they would be helping us out

44 minutes ago, jackyboy said:

If all of these rumours are true we'll have to bring in sub contractors to put the cones out

If the rumours about Wilson are true Milan will have to bring in sub contractors for the medical department