Callum Wilson

Strawberry

6 minutes ago, Slim said:

Can't be missing that 2nd tbh.  Think we need to rethink him if we get champions league.

When you feast on Champagne sometimes one is enough 

16 minutes ago, Slim said:

Can't be missing that 2nd tbh.  Think we need to rethink him if we get champions league.

What is wrong with you coming on here posting this? Get out. Go on get out. Get off this forum and sort ya self out. That's disgusting. Truly disgusting. What is your problem? What on earth was going through your head when you posted this? One of the worst takes I've ever seen. Do yourself a favour and delete this before anyone else sees. You've ruined my night. Killed my vibe. I was gonna have a good drink tonight but not now, not after reading this. Fuck that. 

I like you slim, but you can't go round shouting this nonsense. This is callum Wilson we're talking about. If ya wanna have a poo at Wilson you're gonna have to have a pop at me first.

Or @Rod. Either way, no Wilson hate will be tolerated. 

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Unanimous that he's the best Ashley-era striker now? He's fucking class like, that dip earlier in the season was truly bizarre considering this is his level 

yeah, it’s not close. 18 goals is great obviously but 5 assists tells you how clinical he is in the box too.

3 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

What is wrong with you coming on here posting this? Get out. Go on get out. Get off this forum and sort ya self out. That's disgusting. Truly disgusting. What is your problem? What on earth was going through your head when you posted this? One of the worst takes I've ever seen. Do yourself a favour and delete this before anyone else sees. You've ruined my night. Killed my vibe. I was gonna have a good drink tonight but not now, not after reading this. Fuck that. 

I like you slim, but you can't go round shouting this nonsense. This is callum Wilson we're talking about. If ya wanna have a poo at Wilson you're gonna have to have a pop at me first.

Or @Rod. Either way, no Wilson hate will be tolerated. 

Was just joking :) 

xxx

Callum Wilson has scored 18 goals in the Premier League this season, the most by a Newcastle player since 2003-04 when Alan Shearer scored 22 goals.