Tottenham Hotspur 1-1 Newcastle United- 27/09/20

Greg

Wtf  :lol:

It's ground hog day man :lol:

Same as last season, as soon as we scrap a result at the end, then comes the delusion.

Same football as Rafa played, we improved in the second half, lads showed character, we got the result that's all that matters.

On and on and on and on  ....

It was a crap performance mostly and very jammy but why wouldn’t you be more pleased with the draw than defeat? It was (tightly or wrongly) in the rules. Because Bruce is lucky and going to get praised again foolishly? I mean yeah that’s annoying but why care too much about that? 😂

Sometimes I think this should be an anti-Newcastle board. FFS. Nee c*** wants us to win a game. Unbelievable.

Cause this Newcastle United isn't ours. It's a cheap wish.com special made to show off some fat cunts company and just barely exist. And honestly the only hope we have is to make it not worth it for said fat cunt so we can have the club back

First half s***. Second half we improved without creating much. Lucky at the end but will take it.

How can you improve without creating anything? We had an extra 4% possession, huge gains.

First half and second were absolutely dreadful and our skins were saved due to a combination of Spurs’ finishing, a few Darlow saves and a ridiculous rule/decision.

We clearly improved second half. First half was dire and should have been 2 or 3 behind.

2 shots on target in 3 games if you don't include the pen. But you think this is a negative board. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Just realised the freekick that caused the penalty was given for Joelinton losing the ball under minimal pressure and jumping directly at Hojberg. :lol:

Yeah, I thought it was a very soft foul.

Sometimes I think this should be an anti-Newcastle board. FFS. Nee c*** wants us to win a game. Unbelievable.

Cause this Newcastle United isn't ours. It's a cheap wish.com special made to show off some fat cunts company and just barely exist. And honestly the only hope we have is to make it not worth it for said fat cunt so we can have the club back

:thup: He clearly hasn't experienced anything other than Ashley. Sad.

It was a crap performance mostly and very jammy but why wouldn’t you be more pleased with the draw than defeat? It was (tightly or wrongly) in the rules. Because Bruce is lucky and going to get praised again foolishly? I mean yeah that’s annoying but why care too much about that? 😂

This is like paying for a prostitute and acting as though you actually conquered a woman. The result is the result, but this was given and not earned.

Because the manager is terrible and at this point almost anyone else would be better. He shouldn't be in the job.

First half s***. Second half we improved without creating much. Lucky at the end but will take it.

How can you improve without creating anything? We had an extra 4% possession, huge gains.

First half and second were absolutely dreadful and our skins were saved due to a combination of Spurs’ finishing, a few Darlow saves and a ridiculous rule/decision.

We clearly improved second half. First half was dire and should have been 2 or 3 behind.

2 shots on target in 3 games if you don't include the pen. But you think this is a negative board. :lol:

It's a negative board because a large majority get upset when we don't lose.