Tottenham Hotspur 1-1 Newcastle United- 27/09/20

Greg

Mourinho thinks his team played fantastic. :lol:

12 shots on target and Son rattled the woodwork twice. Can see why.

Never really felt like they were going to score after the first 15 mins tbh. They started off like a house on fire then got steadily worse as the game went on. They had loads of possession but their end product was weak.

Sometimes I think this should be an anti-Newcastle board. FFS. Nee c*** wants us to win a game. Unbelievable.

It's a pretty negative board like.

I think its fair to say happy with a point but disgusted at the circumstances and bigger picture.

Sometimes I think this should be an anti-Newcastle board. FFS. Nee c*** wants us to win a game. Unbelievable.

It's a pretty negative board like.

Tough to get excited after that performance man. It was beyond shocking.

If you’re happy with that fine. Fuck knows why. Bruce jamming it until he inevitably fails. The game degraded by rule change and the fat cuntney bastard the only soul in the stands applauding it all as the final shot. Yipfuckingpee.

MBS was probably dancing around his living room chanting "fuck Mou" after that goal.

Takeover definitely back on now. Thanks VAR.

Guest Cheesy Beans

First half s***. Second half we improved without creating much. Lucky at the end but will take it.

How can you improve without creating anything? We had an extra 4% possession, huge gains.

First half and second were absolutely dreadful and our skins were saved due to a combination of Spurs’ finishing, a few Darlow saves and a ridiculous rule/decision.

There you have it, "there are boxes and there is Tottenham's box".

I think Route One is anti-football and hate to see it rewarded, but that's what this bollocks rule does. There is also irony in that Mourinho himself, in spite of having talent of the likes of Arjen Robben and pretty much the greatest goal-scoring midfielder English football has ever seen, was still happy to aim long balls at Drogba's head as his Plan B. Some of those won corners that were then finished via John Terry, William Carvalho, or the Spanish right back who was good in the air and who's name escapes me. So the guy likes a restart and is no purist himself.

First half s***. Second half we improved without creating much. Lucky at the end but will take it.

How can you improve without creating anything? We had an extra 4% possession, huge gains.

First half and second were absolutely dreadful and our skins were saved due to a combination of Spurs’ finishing, a few Darlow saves and a ridiculous rule/decision.

We clearly improved second half. First half was dire and should have been 2 or 3 behind.