Tottenham Hotspur 1-1 Newcastle United- 27/09/20

Greg

West Ham and sheff united both look like they will struggle this season, but I reckon we’re gonna finish below them both.

Lots of dogshit teams in the league this year. Us, Fulham, WBA, West Ham, Sheff Utd, possibly Burnley too if Dyche walks.

As a defender, you would rather score an own goal than let the ball run across you a yard in front of goal. Complete rubbish from Ritchie.

I do not understand how this team looks so passive against a side that was playing in Macedonia three days ago. They were not pushed back, they sat back from the first minute and have no interest in letting the forward players influence the match at all. You would expect a bit of fight or aggression at the least. It should be about 3 or 4 to 0 in the first 30+ minutes.

When your instructions are "park the bus lads" then what else are you going to get other than a passive demeanour?

We literally don’t do anything well under SB, nothing. We don’t move well, can’t attack for shit, can’t defend, we’re not dangerous at set pieces, can’t mark, can’t press as a unit, we’re badly organised and tactically inept.

I honestly think we might fair better without a manager!

As a defender, you would rather score an own goal than let the ball run across you a yard in front of goal. Complete rubbish from Ritchie.

I do not understand how this team looks so passive against a side that was playing in Macedonia three days ago. They were not pushed back, they sat back from the first minute and have no interest in letting the forward players influence the match at all. You would expect a bit of fight or aggression at the least. It should be about 3 or 4 to 0 in the first 30+ minutes.

As soon as Spurs scored 5 last week I knew Bruce would do this. Actually mentioned it then.

It's just incredible man. This is a Spurs team that for the most part have been unconvincing under Jose.

That result last week was really just due to a very high line from Southampton that they refused to adjust.

As soon as Spurs scored 5 last week I knew Bruce would do this. Actually mentioned it then.

It's just incredible man. This is a Spurs team that for the most part have been unconvincing under Jose.

That result last week was really just due to a very high line from Southampton that they refused to adjust.

Aye, Southampton were the better team. Every Sours goal came from a long ball clearance following a Southampton attack. Any other time Spurs have played this season they have been poor.

Yet here we are, making them look like world beaters, they have the game won already and they know it.