Newport County 1-1 Newcastle United (NUFC win 5-4 on pens)

joeyt

Got into some reasonable positions but the final ball/shot has been poor.

You're mental, we barely created a good chance that's not a shot from distance.

We've had several shit crosses in reasonable positions. Hence why I said final ball.

Still think Bruce is doing an ok job Samp?

We've had several shit crosses in reasonable positions. Hence why I said final ball.

Sorry, but I don't consider being in a decent crossing position to be anything to shout about against league 2 opposition. But I guess it's the players faults and Bruce is doing OK then.

What has happened to.....

Longstaff

Almiron

Shelvey

We are regressing as a team, the players look shit , the manager looks like an amateur.

Thing is this has been going on for 12 months and he’s winged it and got lucky , we look like amateurs.

Fuck off Bruce

We've had several s*** crosses in reasonable positions. Hence why I said final ball.

We've had several s*** crosses in reasonable positions. Hence why I said final ball.

Sorry, but I don't consider being in a decent crossing position to be anything to shout about against league 2 opposition. But I guess it's the players faults and Bruce is doing OK then.

Thanks for admitting you got it wrong.

Guest Cheesy Beans

That's probably the worst nufc performance I can remember so far, topping Wigan in the same competition under Souness.

Not even close, we’ve had some abysmal performances. I’m not even sure that’s our worst performance so far this season, Brighton was pretty bad.

Yeah whatever. Is Bruce doing an OK job?

How can a premier league player keep passing to the opposition. If the pass isnt on, dont just take a punt, take a touch backwards and lay it off to a centre half or something. Eventually they would get tired and leave gaps for us to exploit.

Na, fuck that I will just kick it as hard as I can at their centre half.

Murphy is the only person to come out of that half with an ounce of credit, oh him and Gillespie's agent, who deserves a bonus.

That's probably the worst nufc performance I can remember so far, topping Wigan in the same competition under Souness.

These posts are really beginning to both tickle me and bug me at the same time :lol: It gets said by someone every single game.

There's no need for the hyperbole with us anymore; it's just another in a long list of dreadful performances that could be chalked up as "one of the worst in recent memory" for any other team with a bit direction.

Yeah whatever. Is Bruce doing an OK job?

The coward refuses to answer yet goes mental at slightest negative directed at Bruce.  Says it all really.