Newport County 1-1 Newcastle United (NUFC win 5-4 on pens)

joeyt

It's really sad. We have a finite life. And a lot of you are wasting it, watching a team who you want to lose and then posting about it on a messageboard. Makes no sense. Go do something else with your time.

it's all a waste my friend, the heat death of the universe is the inescapable end for all of existence. this is the life i've chosen and I don't regret it.

It's really sad to watch a football game and want your team to lose and then post about it on a fan messageboard dedicated to that team.

Critical banter about the team and manager is great. That's absolutely normal. But the % of posters who consistently want to us to lose on this board is f***ing embarrassing.

I’m not one of them but fuck me Bruce is honking , his team is terrible and keeps getting out of jail through nothing but luck, we play and act like a league 2 team , have done for many times under Bruce.Hes useless and if you can’t see it stop caring.

This board is a disgrace tbf. If you don't want us to win, why are you watching? It makes no sense and no c*** has come back with a logical response.

Well I do want us to win, but even if we don't I enjoy hurling abuse at Fat Steve Bruce. Is that logical enough for you?

As long as you want us to win that's fine.

It's really sad. We have a finite life. And a lot of you are wasting it, watching a team who you want to lose and then posting about it on a messageboard. Makes no sense. Go do something else with your time.

Aye, we had posters like you with Pardew too.

The Bruce apologists will be out in force, tonight - one has said '1 defeat in 6 and through to the quarter finals'. :???:

Desperate football club.

It's exactly why so many people want the team to lose.

Because as soon as we win after these disgusting perfromances they all crawl out of the sewers carrying on like Bruce is achieving something.

The Bruce apologists will be out in force, tonight - one has said '1 defeat in 6 and through to the quarter finals'. :???:

Desperate football club.

It's exactly why so many people want the team to lose.

Because as soon as we win after these disgusting perfromances they all crawl out of the sewers carrying on like Bruce is achieving something.

Howay, man, we just achieved a glorious victory over the mighty Newport.  Alright, we were shit and needed pens to see us through but we'll be singing songs about this in 20 years.

The sooner Bruce is out the better. If that means losing games in the meantime that is perfectly fine.

Willing to take a punt on any other person Ashley might drag out of the gutter.

We can barely pass the ball forward as a team and just got bossed by a League 2 side for 87 mins.

Supporters of their team don't want them to lose. It's a fact. Wanting Bruce out is normal. I get it. The football is poor. But if you are a supporter you want your team to win. End of. Regardless of your feelings on the manager/owner.

Sweet, cheers.  Be sure to let us know of any other made up rules you concoct.

This board is a disgrace tbf. If you don't want us to win, why are you watching? It makes no sense and no cunt has come back with a logical response.

That's probably because nobody considers themselves to be a cunt. I think you need a time out or a temporary ban to go and learn some manners.

This board is a disgrace tbf. If you don't want us to win, why are you watching? It makes no sense and no c*** has come back with a logical response.

Its like going to a cafe and asking for a sandwich, and then when it gets served there's this weird smell coming from the plate, and then when you remove the bread, there is just a steaming pile of shit. You ask the waiter to remove it, but they look at you with contempt and try and force it down your throat. Now any sane person would be well within your right to resist it forced down your gullet, although some people apparently like this taste and open there mouth wider.

Steve Bruce's NUFC is the shit sandwich.

Perfect  :lol:

That's probably because nobody considers themselves to be a c***. I think you need a time out or a temporary ban to go and learn some manners.

No it's because nobody has a logical answer. Have you got one?