Football governance

Nobody

Guest HTT II

Good on them, if only our fanbase wasn’t such spineless, selfish, self serving, self interested, self gratifying cunts Ashley wouldn't have lasted post KK leaving!

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II
Just now, neesy111 said:

Fair play to them.  Our lot would've been arguing amongst themselves about whether they should protest or not.

Nah they would have been abusing the handful of protesters, chanting Ashley, Pardew, Bruce give us a wave, shoes off if you love relegation... 

3 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Fair play to them.  Our lot would've been arguing amongst themselves about whether they should protest or not.

this

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Good on them, if only our fanbase wasn’t such spineless, selfish, self serving, self interested, self gratifying cunts showy wouldn't have lasted post KK leaving!

this

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Nah they would have been abusing the handful of protesters, chanting Ashley, Pardew, Bruce give us a wave, shoes off if you love relegation... 

...and this, all spot on.

Aye I’m not criticising the protesters but as a club they must have been anticipating some form of protest and security was piss poor.

Guest HTT II

Hope the Man Utd game gets called off, leaving Sky fuck all to chew over. Fan power, these are our clubs, fuck the powers that be, get rid of a;; the parasites and reclaim what is ours for good once and for all.

Guest HTT II
Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Aye I’m not criticising the protesters but as a club they must have been anticipating some form of protest and security was piss poor.

I wouldn't be surprised if some on security are proper Man Utd fans and helped enable this...

If they're worried about the match could they not just play at Carrington without the cameras, etc? 

22 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Well done to the Man Utd fans. Our lot would be supporting the team not the regime. 

Fucken pathetic we are.

Aye. There's having your spirit broken, its having your spirit broken and paying and condoning the person who did it that I can't fathom.

Edited by Wolfcastle

It's been said many times before, but if Ashley had been at Man Utd or Liverpool and he'd done to them what he has done to us he'd have been chased within a couple of years. 

47 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Well done to the Man Utd fans. Our lot would be supporting the team not the regime. 

Fucken pathetic we are.

Bang on. Absolutely pathetic.

love Sky trying to make it look as its them trying to stop Shitty winning the title :lol:

Its incredible how the top clubs get pelters by us all the time about their plastic fans etc yet they are prepared to make a proper stand for their club while our lot (not everyone of course) have lapped up two relegations and the destruction of everything likable in our club. 

Fair play to fans demonstrating against the ESL, hope the power can be taken back and fans involved more.

However the irony is not lost that they will do this this but are happy to live under corrupt, greedy governments, structures, oppressive systems that surround them in every day life. That penny is still in the air on that one I guess.