Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

This is the most negative I’ve ever seen an Arsenal side. They used to always be exciting, regularly score team goal of the year contenders, dominate possession and often concede loads. So fun for the neutral.

Under Arteta, they look so boring. Create fuck all, whilst not being any good at the back.

Arsenal haven't done any of that for years now.

Arteta did well to get them back headed in the right direction last season, but they've lost their way to start this one.

Willian who has a bunch of fans on here, has been such a nothing player. He runs around all game and produces nothing, as he always has done. Has let Arsenal down big time.

They may well have been on the decline. But nothing this bad. They’re absolutely brutal to watch. Not having Arteta at all. Lovely player, but I have no idea how he wants his side to play or what their style is supposed to be.

This is the most negative I’ve ever seen an Arsenal side. They used to always be exciting, regularly score team goal of the year contenders, dominate possession and often concede loads. So fun for the neutral.

Under Arteta, they look so boring. Create fuck all, whilst not being any good at the back.

Arteta did well to get them back headed in the right direction last season, but they've lost their way to start this one.

Willian who has a bunch of fans on here, has been such a nothing player. He runs around all game and produces nothing, as he always has done. Has let Arsenal down big time.

They may well have been on the decline. But nothing this bad. They’re absolutely brutal to watch. Not having Arteta at all. Lovely player, but I have no idea how he wants his side to play or what their style is supposed to be.

Did you see them under him last season at all? Or have you just written that off completely now?

Did you see them under him last season at all? Or have you just written that off completely now?

No. I missed all of last season. Obviously.

Fascinating.

Fascinating.

What am I supposed to be writing off, exactly? What was that much better than years before? A quick check and They finished 8th, just ahead of Sheff Utd and Burnley.

They stopped playing for Emery. Seemed to be some short-term turnaround. Now they’re going backwards at some speed. You think Arteta has done enough to be positive about? It’s not like he has a great body of work and this is an outlier. He’s early into management and the early signs are not exactly great.

Whats the crack with bale then? past it? i was excited he returned but he hasn't lived up to the hype it seems doesn't even start a game

He’s lost a yard of pace is inconsistently fit and not been a starter in years for real

Was always going to be a sub

Just hyped by people remembering the inter game - was 10 years ago ffs!!

Whats the crack with bale then? past it? i was excited he returned but he hasn't lived up to the hype it seems doesn't even start a game

He’s lost a yard of pace is inconsistently fit and not been a starter in years for real

Was always going to be a sub

Just hyped by people remembering the inter game - was 10 years ago ffs!!

He's done plenty since that Inter game like

Guy hadn't played in ages and is getting his fitness up I imagine.

He'll be back in soon enough and Spurs will be even more of a headache.

His pace is all gone. Still a good player but think Mourinho is trying to work out how to incorporate him. At the moment he doesn't get in on merit

Perfect description of not only Redknapp but Murphy, Fletch, Maaca and the other total w*****s involved in TV football.

TBF Sky's coverage is so bland just now it makes you want to turn it off, Tyler and Alan Smith is excruciating at times

I feel like Tyler would prefer goals not to be scored these days. He's got a horribly depressing way about him these days. Clearly past it but too 'familiar' to the masses for them to bin. He's 75 I suppose.

Mourinho marching on :smug: despite being utterly in the past tactically.

Such a weird obsessive, bet you still send death threats to Anders Frisk.

Don't ever mention that cunt again, had the dubious pleasure of having to watch him every week in the Swedish league :anguish:

I feel like Tyler would prefer goals not to be scored these days. He's got a horribly depressing way about him these days. Clearly past it but too 'familiar' to the masses for them to bin. He's 75 I suppose.

Not really any up and coming commentators to replace him really.

Look at Matterface and Fletch, both youngish for the trade and two of the very worst about.