Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

Frank man. Over celebrating in front of Bielsa. Clearly one of the most despicable managers in world football.

Yeap.

Ole and Frank are going to make folks on here have mental breakdowns man. My goodness.

If only we had a manager even half as decent as either of them. Urgh.

As much as they probably are better than Bruce, I wouldn’t want either of them. There’s no real proof either of them are good.

Ole and Frank are going to make folks on here have mental breakdowns man. My goodness.

As much as they probably are better than Bruce, I wouldn’t want either of them. There’s no real proof either of them are good.

This.

I know it'll have been done to death over the past couple of days, But Giroud, man. Such a classy footballer. He's never not been. I think there's bit of a quandary though, because you can think if you put Giroud in a really great team, he can top the scoring charts across Europe. Of course, if you put any striker in a really great team they are going to score more goals. But in theory he has so much ability in the box he should outscore most in the same position. If you do more of the work before it get's to him, he needs to do less, and he's so capable, he should just do it over and over. But... You can never really escape the fact he seems to perform better when he has to do more. Which would work against the theory.

He's such an enigma in a footballing sense :lol: Sill think he's great, though.

Lampard is top of the league. :lol: bit harsh. He's clearly a decent manager.

Guest Howaythetoon

Aye Lampard is good like, hope him and Gerrard do well, we need good English managers and OGS is decent too IMO, nee Steve Bruce of course like...

Lampard is top of the league. :lol: bit harsh. He's clearly a decent manager.

Quite possibly, but it’s early days and he has an amazing team. I’m not saying he’s not going to be good.