Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Ole and Frank are going to make folks on here have mental breakdowns man. My goodness.

If only we had a manager even half as decent as either of them. Urgh.

As much as they probably are better than Bruce, I wouldn’t want either of them. There’s no real proof either of them are good.

Lampard is top of the league. :lol: bit harsh. He's clearly a decent manager.

Quite possibly, but it’s early days and he has an amazing team. I’m not saying he’s not going to be good.

He got them into the Champions League last season with no transfers and while successfully bringing through the likes of Mount, Zouma, James, Hudson-Odoi and Abraham who are now contributing as legit Premier League players.

I would obviously take Lampard over Bruce, that’s a given but that’s a super low Bar and means nothing. I’d take David Icke over Bruce. It’s far too early to say, that’s a crazy good squad he has, and it’s a very weird season. Giroud on the other hand is one of the most underrated strikers of recent times. He’s brilliant

Think this is such a poor take man. He has a crazy good squad? So give any manager decent players and they do well? That's the classic PFM mindset.

As I mentioned previously Lampard has to also take credit for bringing along a decent number of those players contributing to the team now.

And regarding the new boys that have come in this season none of them are really taking the league by storm, so far they're all doing okay.

This Chelse team looked just as dangerous last season with no transfers and the big thing has really been the defence being shored up by getting Kepa out of there who was a mess, and the addition of some experience in the back line in Thiago Silva who has arguably been their best perfromer of the new signings.

These refs are so hopeless man. Can't send him off for that.

Having watched Rugby and seen how the refs in both codes operate given the higher technical rules in their codes, football refs are pathetic in contrast and lack the basic common sense approach