Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

Sheffield had 18 more points at this stage last year before they were embarrassed 2-0 by the mighty Newcastle United  :coolsmiley:. That included wins over Arsenal and Everton. Brutal form since coming back last season.

Could see it coming after we beat them 3-0

This is the most negative I’ve ever seen an Arsenal side. They used to always be exciting, regularly score team goal of the year contenders, dominate possession and often concede loads. So fun for the neutral.

Under Arteta, they look so boring. Create fuck all, whilst not being any good at the back.

Mourinho marching on :smug: despite being utterly in the past tactically.

I doubted him big time, but fair play to the man. He's really got a group together now that really suits his while approach. Dropping Dele was a big part of it all and it's proving to be the right call.

This is the most negative I’ve ever seen an Arsenal side. They used to always be exciting, regularly score team goal of the year contenders, dominate possession and often concede loads. So fun for the neutral.

Under Arteta, they look so boring. Create fuck all, whilst not being any good at the back.

Arsenal haven't done any of that for years now.

Arteta did well to get them back headed in the right direction last season, but they've lost their way to start this one.

Willian who has a bunch of fans on here, has been such a nothing player. He runs around all game and produces nothing, as he always has done. Has let Arsenal down big time.