Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Hojbjerg is brilliant

Did anyone expect these levels from him when he went to Spurs? It’s incredible.

Not really but if you’re that type of player moving to a club that lets you focus 100% on what you do well rather than needing to worry about getting the ball and making things happen like he needed too at Saints a lot more.

Hojbjerg is brilliant

Did anyone expect these levels from him when he went to Spurs? It’s incredible.

Not really but if you’re that type of player moving to a club that lets you focus 100% on what you do well rather than needing to worry about getting the ball and making things happen like he needed too at Saints a lot more.

I honestly thought he was shite. He used to look like a red card waiting to happen every game for Southampton. I thought he’d bomb at Spurs. It’s weird how Mourinho knows more about football than me.

Be something if Gini and Moussa both win the league after being called worse than shite by the 49000 strong Jack Colback fanclub.

Sissoko is and was fucking crap. Gini on other hand is a fucking brilliant player.

Guest Howaythetoon

Be something if Gini and Moussa both win the league after being called worse than shite by the 49000 strong Jack Colback fanclub.

Sissoko is and was fucking crap. Gini on other hand is a fucking brilliant player.

If only we signed Gary Neville instead of Shearer, we’d have won the league...

My original comment wasn't that I thought Lascelles was better, by the way. And I'd rather my defenders just defended than were able to perform stepovers or 75 yard passes to feet. Lascelles is a great leader at the back and offers something that England don't necessarilly have imo.

I feel like Tyler would prefer goals not to be scored these days. He's got a horribly depressing way about him these days. Clearly past it but too 'familiar' to the masses for them to bin. He's 75 I suppose.

Not really any up and coming commentators to replace him really.

Look at Matterface and Fletch, both youngish for the trade and two of the very worst about.

McCoist is great