Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Absolutely ridiculous move.

Not sure many teams would be able to that in training against cones.

That is outrageous. Some stones on those lads.

Luuk de Jong to put it away in the end  :lol:

Thought he got an undeserved amount of stick for us. He was basically playing as a defensive midfielder while still being the furthest man up the pitch. Some of the darkest times in the pardew era that

He couldn't hit a football cleanly

Seem to remember he did last season at one point.

Win = Ole the genius

Lose = "Luck is properly out"

Well I mean their first goal was a foul and their second was a deflection. :lol: Luck is properly out. If their first isn't a foul then ours should have stood.

Struggling against Sheffield United at home and moaning about luck. Fuck off you whinging old bag.

Guest neesy111

Win = Ole the genius

Well I mean their first goal was a foul and their second was a deflection. :lol: Luck is properly out. If their first isn't a foul then ours should have stood.

Struggling against Sheffield United at home and moaning about luck. f*** off you whinging old bag.

Win = Ole the genius

Struggling against Sheffield United at home and moaning about luck. Fuck off you whinging old bag.

It's irrelevant who you're against.

Win = Ole the genius

It's irrelevant who you're against.

Is it still because you don’t have fans inside the Theatre of Dreams?

This is quite incredible. Luck is properly out. Going to put us in really shit company if we lose to them here.

Teams with shit managers? Yep.

We haven't lost in the league in 2 and a half months. :lol: We're not invincible.

Oh wait, your post was just to take the piss out of Newcastle fans for a change?