Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

1 hour ago, NUFCDoog said:

I cannot believe the lack of attention West Brom’s second goal being ruled out is getting.

Its a fucking disgrace, if Liverpool had been denied that goal and went on to lose the game there would have been uproar. Sky would hav constantly gone on about VAR and been crying all week about, there’d be candles lit on social media, and we wouldn’t hear the end of it.

Instead because it actually favoured the big team and got the media’s favourite team the win, it’s just, not even being brushed over, it’s being completely ignored.

There was nothing wrong with the goal and Dean fucked up for Liverpool’s first, the decisions they get are unreal and now it’s just being ignored. It’s a joke man

They didn't even fucking look at it, right? 

Similarly, they looked at our first penalty on Friday for ages, doing their very best to find something to rule it out. 

Brentford have been utter shite, their Maths teacher manager getting caught out when it matters again it would appear. 

Edit: not that he can legislate for them missing open goals.

24 minutes ago, Disco said:

Brentford have been utter shite, their Maths teacher manager getting caught out when it matters again it would appear. 

Edit: not that he can legislate for them missing open goals.

Some of the passing tonight was unbelievable, I don't think the 3 teams coming up are any better than the ones going down 

8 hours ago, NUFCDoog said:

I cannot believe the lack of attention West Brom’s second goal being ruled out is getting.

Its a fucking disgrace, if Liverpool had been denied that goal and went on to lose the game there would have been uproar. Sky would hav constantly gone on about VAR and been crying all week about, there’d be candles lit on social media, and we wouldn’t hear the end of it.

Instead because it actually favoured the big team and got the media’s favourite team the win, it’s just, not even being brushed over, it’s being completely ignored.

There was nothing wrong with the goal and Dean fucked up for Liverpool’s first, the decisions they get are unreal and now it’s just being ignored. It’s a joke man

I must be in the minority where I think the second was the right decision. He was stood directly in front of the keeper. Therefore he’s absolutely interfering with play.

The only irritating part of it was I doubt it’d have made any difference if he wasn’t there. But as far as the rules go, it was offside.

The first was an absolute shit show though. No idea what Dean was thinking. Although it’s hard to have sympathy for WBA when they had so many opportunities to clear it and their dogshit defending led to the goal. I also have no idea why none of the WBA players challenged the decision at all, it was weird all round.

Dunno mind, his face should carry a parental warning and they’re pretty low scoring. Done a good job though as their budget is pretty low.

Also, TIL Marek Hamsik plays for IFK - scored an absolute belter today.

9 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Been a great loan move for him. If Swansea come up I reckon they'll buy him

I would make him number 2 and rotate him with Dubs, Darlow can go to Swansea 

21 minutes ago, Ben said:

I would make him number 2 and rotate him with Dubs, Darlow can go to Swansea 

You can't really rotate keepers unless you're in the Europa

Edited by triggs

22 hours ago, Shearergol said:

Tricky to gauge too isn't it. If fans matter that much then surely they matter to every team? So some of the games Man United have won away this season they would have lost if the home teams had their fans there?

Obviously some fans are better than others (using Man United as an example here is hilarious though) so you'll see teams like West Ham doing better because they're in empty stadiums.

How many penalties have Man U had at home this season? The lack of fans would definitely impact that stat.

Anyone else look at the Man Utd fans kicking off about the Glazers and Sky giving them their support and feeling absolutely sick.

Fucking hypocritical cunts.