Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

You think it changed the decision. You know it was VAR checked right?

Well Atkinson pulled out a yellow before walking over and seeing Cancelo and then changing it to a red.

VAR is beyond useless mind and wouldn’t have changed the decision either way.

15 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Look at Pep there, 49 seconds before half time, his team is 3-0 up, a man up, and he’s discussing with his assistant how to improve.

On our sidelines we have a fat cunt who looks like he stumbles out of a night club   trying to chat up the lass behind the bar who is 30 years younger than him before heading to Kebab King and ordering a family meal deal for himself. 

:lol:

Honestly think Arsenal should have got Rafa. Absolutely need his clarity in just making them hard to beat first. They have some wonderful exciting players who are going to be ruined by association with this shambles. 

1 minute ago, Tiresias said:

Honestly think Arsenal should have got Rafa. Absolutely need his clarity in just making them hard to beat first. They have some wonderful exciting players who are going to be ruined by association with this shambles. 

I have a really good friend that is an Arsenal season ticket holder and I have been saying this to him forever. They need the top level organisation and discipline Rafa brings. They have been a messy, nervous shambles for way too long now.

They genuinely look like they are going through a similar decline to what Newcastle suffered.

25 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Who was it who was sacked in the tunnel at full time? Can’t remember for the life of me who it was.

Edit - or maybe I’ve made it up.

Was it not Christian Gross