Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

That cannot possibly be the way this debacle ends, with a 3-0 victory for Nice because OM would not come out after being physically attacked by fans. I cannot believe LFP would truly try to force this match to finish, with all of the fans still in attendance behind the goal, after the scenes that happened here.

3 minutes ago, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

That cannot possibly be the way this debacle ends, with a 3-0 victory for Nice because OM would not come out after being physically attacked by fans. I cannot believe LFP would truly try to force this match to finish, with all of the fans still in attendance behind the goal, after the scenes that happened here.

I don't know why they didn't just empty the ground and finish the game then.

Am watching the highlights of that Nice OM game - there was a load of shite thrown on the pitch even before kickoff. Mandanda was like a council sweeper.

Am i allowed to post the link? it only has highlights of games, including PL??

10 minutes of highlights were the initial kick off, the goal, then the argy bargy.

Payet was floored by the initial missile, got up and threw it back. the footage of the melee then starts with Payet throwing a 2nd missile back...

10 minutes ago, duo said:

Did they go back out?

OM refused to go back out. Nice and the officials went back out, a Nice player put the ball back in the corner quadrant where Payet had been ready to take it, ref blew the FT whistle and they all went off again.

5 hours ago, Wullie said:

OM refused to go back out. Nice and the officials went back out, a Nice player put the ball back in the corner quadrant where Payet had been ready to take it, ref blew the FT whistle and they all went off again.

Didn’t something like that happen with Scotland once where they travelled to Estonia for a World Cup qualifier but Estonia never turned up. Scotland and ref on the pitch and Scotland kicked off them ref blew for FT 

Guest neesy111
8 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Any reason why leagues like Serie A & La Liga are sticking with 5 subs allowed? Crap rule.

It is, but PL are allowing 9 subs still.

12 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

They should call the match off and throw the book at Nice like. Give Marseille a 3-0 win.

Fans can fuck off acting like that. Absolutely thickos. Only way to punish them is to fuck the result off for them.

I wonder if TV contracts have any influence on such a decision.