Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

I honestly think Liverpool might not finish in the top 4 at this rate. 9 wins out of 19 games is abysmal for them.

Wishful thinking. :lol: Zero chance they finish outside the top four. They'll be second.

You doing that thing of refusing to believe you're going to finish top two when secretly in your head you're still going for the title?

I reckon Liverpool will be 4th, behind the 2 Manchester clubs and Leicester. Although I think Jota's due back in a couple of weeks isn't he so they might remember how to score again.

I honestly think Liverpool might not finish in the top 4 at this rate. 9 wins out of 19 games is abysmal for them.

Wishful thinking. :lol: Zero chance they finish outside the top four. They'll be second.

Not sure, like. Leicester, Man City & Man Utd have all been better. Man City will hold this form and if the others can too, they’ll be looking nervously at what Mourinho does with Spurs. Everton aren’t out of the race either.

You doing that thing of refusing to believe you're going to finish top two when secretly in your head you're still going for the title?

I reckon Liverpool will be 4th, behind the 2 Manchester clubs and Leicester. Although I think Jota's due back in a couple of weeks isn't he so they might remember how to score again.

No. I'm very open about how I feel. We're doing very well this season but a bit of magic from Pogba has pulled us out of a hole against Burnley and Fulham, Liverpool weren't as lucky.

I still feel Liverpool and City are better than we are and that'll be reflected in a 38 game season. The goal for this season was to close the gap and it looks like we'll do that. The progress is great.

Think someone said on Twitter that Brendan Rodgers has only had 1 sub par season in the last 10 years.

He's a really impressive manager

Agreed. He’s a student of the game too - his sides have always improved under him. Knows exactly what to do with players to get the best out of them.

Guest Howaythetoon

That's an unbelievable goal line clearance

Incredible. :lol:

Cheltenham look a really tidy side.

They at the races today!

Watching this game and can’t remember a time when I felt more depressed as an NUFC fan. When you see sides like Cheltenham compete against City and move the ball around like this...

We’re meanwhile stuck in an endless cycle of Bruce bingo team selections and aimless punts forward