Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

I keep thinking he's mark Lawrenson and being relieved that he'll probably be dead soon. Then I remember it's Danny Murphy, with many decades ahead of listening to that miserable basic cunt

Bit harsh on lawro

I keep thinking he's mark Lawrenson and being relieved that he'll probably be dead soon. Then I remember it's Danny Murphy, with many decades ahead of listening to that miserable basic cunt

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So true.

I like how Cheltenham are playing some nice passing football but also have plenty of height and the long throw/set piece option. Why so many managers seem to settle for one option or the other is strange.

Would love to think Atalanta could win the league but unfortunately this just makes it more likely Juve will win the league. The league is so open it will clear a path for them.

Feel they blew it a bit with their start, albeit they can beat anyone in the league when on form. I'd usually say it opens it up for Juve but they don't have quite that level of consistency under Pirlo, so far anyway.

Inter taking full advantage by currently drawing at Udinese.

Would love to think Atalanta could win the league but unfortunately this just makes it more likely Juve will win the league. The league is so open it will clear a path for them.

Think they'll miss Papu Gomez?

Feel they blew it a bit with their start, albeit they can beat anyone in the league when on form. I'd usually say it opens it up for Juve but they don't have quite that level of consistency under Pirlo, so far anyway.

Inter taking full advantage by currently drawing at Udinese.

6 good sides but they'll take points off each other all year and allow Juve to win the league with 75 points.

Think they'll miss Papu Gomez?

Definitely. They're great in games like today still but run out of ideas against stubborn and organised teams. Genoa and Udinese in the last week grinding out draws.

I really think with Gomez fully involved they could have won the Scudetto this year. The rest of the team is stronger than it has been in recent years.