Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

I feel like you can put his struggles down to Lampard as he was playing him on the left hand side to accommodate Abraham. He's already been MOTM for Chelsea under Tuchel. He's an excellent player and I think you'll see that. Also have to remember this is his first season in a new league.

Always thought they were trolling and you were biting  :lol: Bruno is obviously pure class and everyone knows that

Will people stop driving away posters like Froggy ffs

No need for the massive negativity about him he’s a good poster

Will people stop driving away posters like Froggy ffs

No need for the massive negativity about him he’s a good poster

This

Aye Froggys sound. He just has the unfortunate desire to talk about a team no one else fucking likes :lol: Which he's well within his rights to do. People can ignore it. Would prefer him here doing it than feeling the need to leave. Big fan of the supporters of other teams choosing to participate in football and other discussion on here. Makes it a better place.

We're better for diversity of opinion otherwise it's just one of the takeover thread's.

Froggy[/member] is one of the better posters on here overall tbh.

I do appreciate it lads. I am sure there are instances where I've let this chat spread into other threads and I can understand frustration then, but to take issue with me talking about other games/players in the other games thread is ridiculous. If I can't talk about Fernandes in the other games thread after he scores a brace then I'm not quite sure where to post it. Expect the aggro from some. Disappointed with Disco like. :lol:

Super Duper Branko Strupar[/member] I don't feel any need to leave whatsoever. Part of the furniture really, and 98% of posters are a delight to deal with, even if they steal your coat.

Going back to Werner there was an extremely good article I read that went into depth about his finishing problems that he has apparently always had. He creates a massive amount of clear chances with his pace and anticipation but his technique when it matters lets him down. Here it is https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/dec/25/chelsea-best-timo-werner-frank-lampard

That's a good article. He's always given me flop vibes, which tourmanent was it that he was realyl hyped up, and he was absolutley awful for Germany.

I find criticism of his finishing a bit harsh given he has 135 goals and he's only 24. :lol:

Going back to Werner there was an extremely good article I read that went into depth about his finishing problems that he has apparently always had. He creates a massive amount of clear chances with his pace and anticipation but his technique when it matters lets him down. Here it is https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/dec/25/chelsea-best-timo-werner-frank-lampard

Good read 👍

The amount of elite level footballers who contrive to shoot straight at the keeper from close range is mental.

:lol: Harsh on Costa. He had to take that immediately.

Not so much that chance, just got me thinking about how many people hit it at the keeper. Even then though that's a really shite finish for a top level player.

Tuchel not a fan of Chilwell at all it looks like. Looking like a really bad move for him all of a sudden.

Alonso is one of the best finishers at the club tbf, can see the thinking with their wing backs playing so high up the pitch.

Yeah, Alonso has been brilliant in this setup previously too. I get it.

It just really sucks for Chilwell, especially leading up to the Euros.