Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Barca man. Never even going to bother trying to defend :lol:

Looking at Pique - think he’ll retire end of season - no way he can carry on with this knee issue

Eric Garcia will fit in nicely

Deserved the win tbf. Moriba, Mingueza, Pedri with Fati to come back looks a great young core as well as De Jong. Thought Dest was pretty poor though

Why does Stephen Warnock look like you’d find him in a dimly lit Indie bar at 4am on a Wednesday night?

Third pundit I’ve seen wearing that minging shirt. Richards had one at the weekend and Jenas has one too.

Also, is this the start of Vardy’s decline? 1 goal in his last 13 appearances (9 of which have been 90 minutes).

Bit early to say that. Had surgery in the middle of it.

Also, is this the start of Vardy’s decline? 1 goal in his last 13 appearances (9 of which have been 90 minutes).

Aye. But he’s 34, seems to be picking injuries up a lot more frequently over the past two seasons and has been really poor during that run of 13 (albeit with an injury). He’s been missing chances he’d put away in his sleep and also not frequently getting into the positions he would before.

It’s the first patch of poor form I can ever recall him being in, which is really odd in itself.

Aye. But he’s 34, seems to be picking injuries up a lot more frequently over the past two seasons and has been really poor during that run of 13 (albeit with an injury). He’s been missing chances he’d put away in his sleep and also not frequently getting into the positions he would before.

It’s the first patch of poor form I can ever recall him being in, which is really odd in itself.

Fair points. Haven’t looked but I’m pretty sure he had an awful run last season at one point, at least from open play.

I think he's lost a step too watching him recently. Not that there's any shame in that, he's had a class career and I'm not saying he won't still score goals but I think Leicester have a big decision to make in the summer. Would expect to see him as more of an impact sub next season and Leicester to go all out to get a quality striker in.

West Brom win tonight then beat us on Sunday then they are two points behind us!

That’s horrific.

Even just beating us and being 5 points behind is a complete mockery considering the quality in each squad. If they beat us on Sunday, I’d expect them to catch us too tbh as I’d be amazed if we won another game under Bruce.