Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Couldn’t see Milan scoring tbh, can see why they rely so much on Zlatan still. Really powderpuff I thought.

Their form hasn't really fluctuated much when Zlatan has been out though which is weird. Not sure on the stats but I wouldn't be surprised if they've actually had better PPG without him.

Which is weird - cos I agree they look blunt without him.

Why are the CL games on neutral venues, but EL at respective sides grounds?

It depends on what country the teams playing are from. Not all CL games are being played at neutral grounds just ones where there are quarantine restrictions in place (e.g. English clubs vs German clubs)

Arsenal nearly caught pissing about in their own box again. Hideous finish.

Good thing they learned from the near miss earlier. And the Wood goal in the league the other week.

Absolutely pathetic

Probably lucky to get a draw there to be honest. Showed where our mindset is taking off Bruno.

Running up some injury list at the minute.

don't tell fibs.

we are the only club thats been affected by injuries and covid this season.

Couldn’t see Milan scoring tbh, can see why they rely so much on Zlatan still. Really powderpuff I thought.

Their form hasn't really fluctuated much when Zlatan has been out though which is weird. Not sure on the stats but I wouldn't be surprised if they've actually had better PPG without him.

Which is weird - cos I agree they look blunt without him.

Just checked this. In the league:

With Zlatan (16 games) - 2.07PPG

Without Zlatan (12 games) - 2.25PPG

He's not been rested in easier games either - the ones missed are due to Covid and his injury over Christmas and NY.

Massive game in the Championship today.

Bournemouth play Barnsley, Barnsley are 1 place and 2 points ahead of Bournemouth in 6th. A win would take them 5 points clear of Bournemouth, however a win for Bournemouth and they are back into the play off places.