Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111
Just now, Stifler said:

Only BT would abbreviate Paris St-Germain to PAR instead of PSG.

Uefa not BT.

Guest neesy111
Just now, Stifler said:

Do other broadcasters across Europe not use PSG instead?

No.

1 minute ago, Rafalove said:

Really want Manchester City to take the piss now. Would love to see Neymar crying again

Only Sterling and G.Jesus coming on to help punish them further lol.

1 minute ago, Smal said:

Awful lot of big performances from city players here, like. 10/10 stuff from most of them.

Outstanding everywhere really. Seems inevitable they will go on to win this with this form.

Think I'm finally gonna take the plunge and get BTSport next season. Hate missing all this action. The only time I watch football without fucking about trying to actually find it is pretty much FA Cup and England games on terrestrial. 

2 minutes ago, hakka said:

Outstanding everywhere really. Seems inevitable they will go on to win this with this form.

Don’t see Chelsea or Real coping with them if they play with this level of intensity.

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Think I'm finally gonna take the plunge and get BTSport next season. Hate missing all this action. The only time I watch football without fucking about trying to actually find it is pretty much FA Cup and England games on terrestrial. 

I enjoy reading the comments and reactions on here but I don't feel like I'm missing out by not subscribing to any sports channels.

Football used to be everything to me once upon a time. I've fallen a long way :(