Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111
4 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Playing Chelsea this season is gonna be so brutal lol 

Yeap.

Though Arsenal's defending has been bad, they are playing a great team here.

7 minutes ago, KaKa said:

There is something deeply depressing about Arsenal. They're slowly turning into Newcastle.

How can it be depressing to watch one of the ESL 6 becoming one of the worst things imaginable, a filler club.

1 minute ago, Kimbo said:

How can it be depressing to watch one of the ESL 6 becoming one of the worst things imaginable, a filler club.

I hear you :lol:

They are just so disgustingly pathetic to watch nowadays and so far removed from the brilliant invincibles it's tragic.

They are also by far the least revolting of the top 6 brigade and so feel a tiny bit of sympathy for their plight.

5 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I find them so annoying. They need a robust CB so who do they get, Ben White, arguably dunk would have been the better signing. They need a PL striker, PEA and Laca are on decline, you’d just buy Wilson no? It’s just annoying 

For so long they have lacked any kind of impressive physicality in all areas of the pitch. Up front, midfield and in defence and they still can't figure it out!

Arsenal spend enough money to be a lot better than they are, I don't know how you are splurging so much money and end up with a squad that lightweight. They are good at bringing through good young talent and this should be a good basis for building a competitive team. They are a long long way off challenging for title but for money spent should be challenging for champions league places. 

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

It’s honestly complete insane. They are an elite club with elite scouting networks, analysis. How can they not address a simple fucking issue at the club. 

I think there really are a bunch of people in football that are just scammers.

It's not about buying the right players anymore but more about greasing palms of agents you are friendly with in order to line your own pockets in some way. Very dirty business.