Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

I'm confused, why are both teams attacking ?

Because most of the Fulham players know the words "Play Better!".

But but but don't they know they can't compete with such players. It's better to lose not trying surely ? Big Steve said so.

If Everton had put this team out against us it would have been a blood bath. Bruce is such a jammy guy man.

Yeah like I say you couldn't have played us at a better time, but equally no excuses for how bad we were that day. Still should've had plenty enough to have produced better than the garbage we served up.

If Everton had put this team out against us it would have been a blood bath. Bruce is such a jammy guy man.

Yeah like I say you couldn't have played us at a better time, but equally no excuses for how bad we were that day. Still should've had plenty enough to have produced better than the garbage we served up.

You were missing James, Richarlison, Digne and Coleman. And all your other players that could carry the ball started on the bench in Iwobi and Bernard. Really couldn't fault you guys on the day.

Interesting to see that Ancelotti has made a tweak to more of a 3-4-2-1 to bring in an extra centre back to try and improve things defensively. Probably should have gone with Holgate over Mina though.