Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Manchester Reds getting humiliated yet again, hundreds of millions spent and they are light years behind the top teams. Even Arsenal and West Ham look far better.

But Ole has done a great job stabilising them I’m told. I’d be embarrassed to spout that shite. 

34 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Varane is injured and he wants to play 3 at the back to be solid as only 2 defenders can't be trusted 

Maybe AWB as part of a back 3 would be better?

Ah, I see. He's already using all the centre backs available. Yeah fair enough :thup:

I like your suggestion though. Think Wan Bissaka is more suited to playing in the back 3 than as a wing back, so would have done that for sure. But then they don't really have a player suited to that right wing back position, or a winger they can use there that would do a job tracking back, Daniel James would have perhaps worked there but he's gone now. 

Who the fuck would manage Man Utd?

Their fans will demand nothing short of the title without wanting to give a manager any time to build.

The owners do not give a single fuck about the club, so long as the commercial ties to the club keep coming in.

The individual mistakes man. :lol: City didn't have a bloody shot until the 30th minute. Just handed goals on a silver platter.

Feel sorry for Ole a touch that this is likely his last game and pretty much the whole back 6 have made disgusting errors. 

20 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Man U are gonna get a result here I can feel it. 

Not unless he changes something.

He should have two alongside Ronaldo up top instead, or Ronaldo and Greenwood need to drop into wider areas more, because the they don't have anyone taking on City's full backs to get crosses or cut backs into the box.

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

The individual mistakes man. :lol: City didn't have a bloody shot until the 30th minute. Just handed goals on a silver platter.

Feel sorry for Ole a touch that this is likely his last game and pretty much the whole back 6 have made disgusting errors. 

You think they'll get rid on the back of this? I'm not so sure, getting schooled by City regardless of the result was inevitable 

10 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Eh? :lol:

Come on mate, look at how some of your fans are going on and have hounded out managers since SAF left.

You have had average squads since he left with the need for massive rebuilds, I actually think the squad you have now is the best since SAF and you guys are still way off a title challenge.

Cup wins and a 2nd place finish wasn’t enough to keep Mourinho at the club by the fans.

Edited by Stifler