Newcastle United v West Bromwich Albion - 12/12/2020 - 3pm - Live on Sky Sports

HaydnNUFC

To be honest, I hope West Brom get awarded a win. We don't f***ing deserve another postponement. Would rather us forfeit than watch 90 minutes of Bruceball and lose and baconhead blames it on a pandemic.

#

I don't really understand what the club have done wrong here. I'd rather not take a loss to our relegation rivals, despite me hating our owners, a third of our players, half of our fan base and all of our manager.

It's because if the game went ahead, we would lose anyways with hardly any training. The club has not been managed in the correct way from any angles you see it. We are a nobody to be asking for another postponement.

Do you really think Steve Bruce's training sessions have any bearing on our performance?

Hence my original post said I would rather forfeit it tha  watch 90 minutes of Bruceball. No matter what amount of training, I'd rather not watch it. Relegation rivals or not, Bruceball will let them play like they're title contenders anyways.

Yes. I understand, but while we are going through legal proceedings and arbitration, I'd rather we were in a healthy position for our new suitors.

Agree with that. I really thought we were getting taken over, so it was vital we stayed up last season. Obviously, was a kick in the balls with no takeover, but I'm still hopeful. We need to stay in Premier League. Zero chance we're being taken over in Championship. There's a chance in the Premier League.

Yes. I understand, but while we are going through legal proceedings and arbitration, I'd rather we were in a healthy position for our new suitors.

100%. Tbh, even if we aren't getting taken over I still don't want us to go down. Even when I don't enjoy the football I still have a better day when we win.

100%. Tbh, even if we aren't getting taken over I still don't want us to go down. Even when I don't enjoy the football I still have a better day when we win.

Aye, same.

Chronicle reporting that the game is looking likely to go ahead as the training ground is now open. Good news IMO, this game is a good chance to get another three points and stay ahead of the pack at the bottom. It was a canny run of fixtures to get some points under the belt before last week's game got called off.

Bruce can't even coach a fully healthy set of players let alone the ones we are left with for this one. He's got the perfect excuse lined up when we tamely surrender and lose.

I always think injuries can sometimes improve the team selection when it comes to managers like Bruce and Pardew.

Guest neesy111

Bruce can't even coach a fully healthy set of players let alone the ones we are left with for this one. He's got the perfect excuse lined up when we tamely surrender and lose.

I always think injuries can sometimes improve the team selection when it comes to managers like Bruce and Pardew.

Yeap, I remember Glenn Roeder doing better when we had lots of injuries.

Pardew did in that season we finished 5th when injuries forced him to start Ben Arfa in the same side as Ba and Cisse.

Pardew did in that season we finished 5th when injuries forced him to start Ben Arfa in the same side as Ba and Cisse.

When did we have that bout of viral conjunctivitis that saw the players getting changed in their cars?

When did we have that bout of viral conjunctivitis that saw the players getting changed in their cars?

That was under Bobby wasn't it? Players had to train at home for a bit.

Guest neesy111

That was under Bobby wasn't it? Players had to train at home for a bit.

Yes start of 2004/05 season.