Newcastle vs Fulham - 19/12/2020 @ 2000 - Live on Sky

Think must win is a bit strong, but would certainly be the difference between a comfortable couple of months and an edgy couple.

more a must not lose rather than a must win,  want to win it and get the 3 points but at least a draw keeps the gap at 8 points so a point wouldn't be a total disaster.

Think must win is a bit strong, but would certainly be the difference between a comfortable couple of months and an edgy couple.

more a must not lose rather than a must win,  want to win it and get the 3 points but at least a draw keeps the gap at 8 points so a point wouldn't be a total disaster.

That's fair.

Guest reefatoon

When you realise the kick off isn’t until 8pm on a Saturday night and think, am I f*** wasting a Saturday night on this. Then also realise we are tier 3 of a global pandemic and there is f*** all else to do. Then you finally realise Bruce is in charge and the football is lifting and staring at a blank wall would be more entertaining. Common sense has prevailed. Get to f*** Bruceball.

When you realise the kick off isn’t until 8pm on a Saturday night and think, am I f*** wasting a Saturday night on this. Then also realise we are tier 3 of a global pandemic and there is f*** all else to do. Then you finally realise Bruce is in charge and the football is lifting and staring at a blank wall would be more entertaining. Common sense has prevailed. Get to f*** Bruceball.

Watch the wall instead.

Just get absolutely hammered before the game. Maybe then you can fall asleep during or something

I used to look forward to watching Newcastle United play, but now I'd rather watch my mother get gang banged than watch that what Bruce claims to be football

I mean Bruceball is bad but come on....