Newcastle vs Fulham - 19/12/2020 @ 2000 - Live on Sky

Could be 4 different formations, that. Longstaff over Hayden after Wednesday night. :anguish:

It's likely Hayden is not fully fit.

Maybe not, but Longstaff didn't look fully fit on Wednesday either. Add on top of that that he was absolutely rancid, I dunno. Big performance needed from him tonight.

Could be 4 different formations, that. Longstaff over Hayden after Wednesday night. :anguish:

It's likely Hayden is not fully fit.

It’s likely Hayden is absolutely destroyed with the effects of Covid and 2 games in quick succession.

I hope Longstaff has been aware of the opinions on his performance. Let’s just see if there’s any change there..

Always shocked when I hear people having ago at Dummett. Rafa rated him. Hes 10 times the defender that Lewis is.

He cant do anything going forward, that much is true but in case you havent been watching, we spend most of the game defending our own area.

We will be a mile more resilient with Dummett and Richie in the side. Hopefully Almiron and Yedlin can link up down the right.

Not sure I can be arsed to watch a live rearing with an exasperated cabbage heed waving his arms around on the touch line, not my idea of fun. Anyone know where I can get a stream for the gang bang?

It's worse than that. We will play shite, win, then be told to be grateful.

Guest neesy111

Gonna try and keep count of how many times the camera cuts to Buttery Steve chugging back water. Might make things more enjoyable. Will report back.

Definitely due to the sodium he has in all his bacon.