Newcastle United 1 - 2 Leicester City - 03/01/21

BlueStar

Worst half of football I’ve seen in a while that yedlin an Ritchie starting in premier League 2021  :lol:

Sean Longstaff needs taking off and never playing again so slow and no urgency or desire at all. We are lost from an attacking sense with no ASM

It’s not like , not even close

As long as we're able to drag opposition down to our level Bruce will see it as a success, irrespective of how well we do with the ball or how threatening we look going forward.

Leicester seem similarly slow paced and off it like Liverpool did really.

I feel like they’ll acknowledge that we’re playing shit, but they won’t acknowledge that we’re almost always like this. Keane says neither manager will be happy, but Bruce will have a chub on over this.

Really dont get these pundits like. 1 minute they're saying we expect to much then they're saying it must be hard for these Newcastle fans to watch this.

This is what it has been like since Bruce arrived FFS! This is what we've been complaining about and then got ridiculed for complaining about it!

Bein haven't even dedicated a single sentence of halftime discussing the first half. Just rattling on about Man City players breaking Covid rules.

They hate us, I’m watching it as well, not a fucking mention of the game

Michah Richards trying his best not to call out Bruceball for what it is there, Keane and Souness seeing it clearly.

Disappointing as he played in decent Man City sides who could defend and attack. You can't fail to see we're just cancer to watch, but obviously played for Bruce at Villa so would never be too critical!

Bein haven't even dedicated a single sentence of halftime discussing the first half. Just rattling on about Man City players breaking Covid rules.

They hate us, I’m watching it as well, not a fucking mention of the game

Literally 30 seconds of chat as the players come out for the second half :lol:

Michah Richards trying his best not to call out Bruceball for what it is there, Keane and Souness seeing it clearly.

Disappointing as he played in decent Man City sides who could defend and attack. You can't fail to see we're just cancer to watch, but obviously played for Bruce at Villa so would never be too critical!

Neither Souness or Keane put any blame for our tactics on the manager.