Newcastle vs Southampton - 06/02/21 @ 15:00 (live on BT Sport)

Decky

if we drop into the bottom 3, i dont see the players having the heart/fight to get out of it

If Fulham or WBA get within 3 points of us I wouldn’t have faith in us seeing them off, like. They’d have a bit of momentum and belief, we’re just generally shit with Bruce as manager. They’d overtake us.

I cant see any way in which he drops Shelvey. Therefore, who makes way for Willock?

Probably Almiron knowing this clown.

In case we hadnt realised, ASM is no longer being eased back, hes out of favour.

Start with an attacking lineup and start ASM for sure in this and go for them from the off.  Start any other way and they will win.

We know what he will do.

Defeat

Would like to see us start with Fraser, Almiron, ASM & Wilson. Give Willock a start and AN Other (probably Hayden, least shit of a poor bunch). Take it from there.

when we dropped in bottom 3 in 2018, the day of Dubravkas debut against man utd..whoever was on early kick off that day overtook us and we dropped into bottom 3.

Under Rafa that day there was fight and hunger, was Dubravkas debut and his perfomance set the tone and Ritchie (probably our only player with a bit of fight) got the winner.

soon after that we went on a 4 game winning streak - southampton, huddersfield, leicester and arsenal.

Under Bruce I cant see us going on a 4 game win streak like that .. from feb to may that year we beat manutd, arsenal, leicester and beat chelsea off the pitch 3-0 on final day ..

? Good one.

The Everton game set the reset button on the pressure cooker. It will take us dropping into the bottom 3 for any heat to get on Bruce again.

I’ve got a funny feeling he’ll end up going because he’s not listening to Jones or there’s an internal dispute between the coaches