Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

And this is why he’s still here

Don't believe a word of that.

Why don’t you?

I just don't believe Ashley would have agreed to a figure that high. It will be closer to half of that amount.

Why don’t you?

I just don't believe Ashley would have agreed to a figure that high. It will be closer to half of that amount.

The same idiot that gave pardew, carver, stone & woodman 8 year contracts with no clauses and had to pay them up in full. Aye I well believe it. Also wasn’t Rafa on £6m a year? He probably thought less was a bargain for Bruce :lol:

Just can’t see that he’ll be sacked one bit.

Too late now anyway, too late to bring in a new manager, and Jones is already here anyway.

Ashley won’t see the virtue in expending however million in sacking him just to have Jones, Harper and Smith take to end of season when they are already here anyway.

Time for him to go would have been Christmas time, after that horror show away to Sheff United.

Why don’t you?

The same idiot that gave pardew, carver, stone & woodman 8 year contracts with no clauses and had to pay them up in full. Aye I well believe it. Also wasn’t Rafa on £6m a year? He probably thought less was a bargain for Bruce :lol:

We dont know what, if any, clauses were in their contracts.

Dont get me wrong, Ashley is definitely stupid enough to have agreed to it. I just dont think he would have though.

Why don’t you?

We dont know what, if any, clauses were in their contracts.

Dont get me wrong, Ashley is definitely stupid enough to have agreed to it. I just dont think he would have though.

I’m only going from what Andy woodman said and he has said publicly that there was no break clauses and they were paid in full (except him as they wanted to keep him)

Football is mental,  I really can't understand how someone who is terrible in their Job gets compensated when they get sacked..

One of the few businesses where you can constantly be shit, get sacked, get paid off, get hired somewhere else and begin the cycle again.

Football is mental,  I really can't understand how someone who is terrible in their Job gets compensated when they get sacked..

One of the few businesses where you can constantly be shit, get sacked, get paid off, get hired somewhere else and begin the cycle again.

Absolutely wild considering at the top level it’s one of the most lucrative jobs in the country as well.

Tesco are selling any two 500g Lurpaks (including the most salted one) for £5.75. If we binned him and he got his £4m payout, he use that money to buy 1,391,304 tubs of butter. No wonder he won't walk.

Pack of bacon at £1.50, £5 a kilo.

The fat bastard could get 800,000 kilos of the stuff! 3,000,000 packs!

That’s what he’d call a retirement package.

Imagine man. We paid £4-5m to get him and it’d cost the same to same him. Probably a couple million for the Steves. For a few million more you could have kept Benitez, his staff and given him control of signings. You’d have made that money back before and after lockdown with the additional 6-8,000 seats sold every game.