Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Yeah, I'm sure he was terrified of Bruce. I mean imagine actually typing that out man :lol:

It's not as funny as publishing a challenge to see who wins the civil war, the leaker or the loyalists. :lol:

Fantastic. Saying that Hope is normally spot on about Bruce, but was he right on this occasion?

I can understand why Bruce got annoyed but then again I'm past caring now. I still can't get over the fact he's still in a job  :lol:

So much has gone on in the past year I have somehow totally forgotten this actually happened. Swear to you I totally could not remember it.

Will not be a bit surprised if Hope is barred from the cunt's presser tomorrow. Only Luke Edwards might be let in to kiss Bruce's ass.

Aren't the full written press still banned? Just has nice softball questions from TV journos who care more about access than reporting.

Yeah, I'm sure he was terrified of Bruce. I mean imagine actually typing that out man :lol:

Ritchie will try kick a fucking flag pole on Sunday in Edward's direction.

Hopefully he scores and runs to hug Jones and blanks Brucie :lol:

Can't see how he starts

I wonder what it's like being a Sports Direct Store Manager?

Do they also get the same inexplicable loyalty from Ashley? I suspect their targets and risk of being sacked are both more than slightly higher than Bruce's.

Ritchie shit himself according to Luke/bacon  :lol:

Where the fuck do you even start with this!?

Why does Edwards think that this is a good thing to tweet about Bruce?

Why does Bruce think that it's acceptable to have a fight with someone who has called him a name?

It's worse than school yard stuff.

Can’t get my head round players having Sunday, Monday off, and what Thursday as well?

Top managers, or pretty much any club in PL or even Championship would have lads who played in on Sunday for recovery session, lads who didn’t play will train - then afternoon evening off.

Don’t begrudge them Monday off, but any top coach would be having his side of double sessions through the week leading up to match day. Imagine Bielsa giving Leeds 3 days off a week. Not going to be training match day, and probably not full on day before; hard to believe Bruce will be doing double sessions, so out of 7 days players are likely getting 2/3 decent sessions in.

Total joke. From what we’ve seen of Jones so far, and what we’ve heard of him with Martinez, he surely can’t believe what he’s seeing. No wonder players want him in charge.

Some of lads aren’t stupid. They’ll see what they were doing under Rafa, or just from their former clubs and notice the drop in training sessions/quality. They’ll hear from players at other clubs what their doing. Any of the lads with high standards, and not lazy dossers like Jonjo (useless running, couldn’t play for Leeds!) should be pulling their hair out at how badly they are being coached and set up.

and you would think journalists (I use the term loosely) who cover any club with a manger doing this would be asking questions and probing for answers..

We get a lick spittle probing his stinky and aged hoop looking for some sweetcorn left to munch on.

How can anyone wants this club to win football matches is beyond me. It's an absolute cesspit and is not the Newcastle United we all know and love.

It deserves nothing more than to crumble to the ground.

This is why calling Jones shite for his changes in style he's brought not working won't be fair when the press inevitably do it. He can only influence it in changing sessions. Lardface decides how often they train, who gets to play, and crucially - what subs to make mid match.

and you would think journalists (I use the term loosely) who cover any club with a manger doing this would be asking questions and probing for answers..

We get a lick spittle probing his stinky and aged hoop looking for some sweetcorn left to munch on.

Hyeugggh.

Can add "Shit scared of Ritchie" to "Graeme Jones's black and white army" on the Bruce wind-up song-sheet for when the fans come back and he's inevtiably still fucking here.

There's a tiny part of me hoping he stays on just because when we finally get fans back in the stadium it's going to be fucking incredible. Wouldn't be surprised if it ends up a full 90mins of abuse aimed directly at him.

Nah, as long as people have a nice day out, they don't really mind.

I think we're beyond that now.

The flakes I know thoroughly hate Bruce.

They'll still go and put money in Mikes pocket for the same shit next season then the next,Same for most on here

Why on Saturday when Bruce noticed the message wasn’t passed on, did Bruce not shout to the players? They’re playing in an empty, echoey stadium ffs. Would have took nothing just to shout at Murphy to get across or failing that, Ritchie to fill in until the ball goes out.

Nah, as long as people have a nice day out, they don't really mind.

I think we're beyond that now.

The flakes I know thoroughly hate Bruce.

They'll still go and put money in Mikes pocket for the same shit next season then the next,Same for most on here

I wouldn't get a season ticket but I'd definitely pay Ashley for one game's worth of shouting obscenities at Cabbage Heed