Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Another day off on Thursday :lol:

So this week they've had Sunday, Monday and Thursday off in a lead up to a crucial game, and with a bunch of adjustments needed due to ASM and Almiron being out injured :lol:

What kind of club is this man, honestly.

No wonder we get so many soft tissue injuries under this clown. Loads of days off and then into high intesity games.

I'd love to hear Hope and Edwards in the same room like :lol:

For the record, it's simple. One story is from someone unbiased, or biased only in wanting what's best for Newcastle.

The other is written by a man who purely wants to paint Bruce in a good light.

Another day off on Thursday :lol:

So this week they've had Sunday, Monday and Thursday off in a lead up to a crucial game, and with a bunch of adjustments needed due to ASM and Almiron being out injured :lol:

What kind of club is this man, honestly.

No wonder we get so many soft tissue injuries under this clown. Loads of days off and then into high intesity games.

The messed up thing about it as well, is that you know he's only giving them days off because he can't be bothered and just doesn't want to go in himself.

It's in no way in the interest of the players whatsoever. The guy is a complete and utter charlatan.

"I'll tell you Luke, the players love me like, they've sent me letters that I've signed.  Jonjo even made me a wee video whilst in his bed. He's gotta rest cos he's such a vital player for us.  Just wish I could get him and the round ball shaped object on the pitch at the same time and we'd be flying up the league to claim 13th place.  Awh, that wee misunderstanding with Karl where I told the press he was getting dropped then got one of my staff to tell him cos I didn't have the shoulders to do it myself or when I keep thrown players under the bus in post match interviews, away man, they understand it's all part of the game.  It's all in the past, forgotten about.... just wait till Sunday, I'll shut a few people up, I've got experience you know plus I've got the mute button on Zoom.  Mighty Rafa you say?  Where's he working now?  I rest my bacon roll!"

What a load of crap in the Telegraph. You can’t tell me there is a majority of loyal players to a manager who blames them publically when there is a mistake and a club who has lost more than won, and is teetering on relegation. Fuck off 

Maybe they are loyal to him. Perhaps they're just shit like most of the pundits are saying. When you end up 17th going on 19th in the table it's either the manager or the players. We'll find out on Sunday.

the popular Jonjo Shelvey

I feel "popular" needs context here. Popular with who?

Fellow bald racists.

Why is every third post of yours about racism or some ironic “we hate foreigners” shtick? It always feels like you’re one post away from a rendition of Spaceman Came Down.

What sort of manager, in fact what sort of club, leaves this to fester until Friday.

This is piss-poor leadership from Bruce and from those above him.

It’s a fucking coward thing to do. Basically buys him to time square it all up with big Lee

I doubt any fan will actually believe any word from that Edwards mastershit. No one in their remind would belive that crap. It sounds like trolling gone badly wrong if anything.

Only fuckheads like Simon Jordan, Tim Sherwood, Chris Sutton and Pau Merson would believe that piss.

What a fucking shit-show and of absolutely no surprise to anyone :lol:

Heading for relegation with this no talent barging coward at the helm of a rotten club was inevitable

/new page barger

He's absolutely spot on about the house in order stuff. It's a continuation of a chain of events which started the moment he arrived as manager, culminating in: a total lack of faith in his leadership, senior members of the dressing room calling him a coward, and physical confrontations happening. The only troublemaker at the club is the fucking clueless lemon in the manager's office.

I've definitely come to have bags and bags of time for Hope; he reports the truth without the caveats of trying to stay on the right side of people. It feels like he's the only one who's reporting with total honesty about what a shitshow this horrible club has become.

Caulkin and Waugh are good writers and, particularly in the case of the former, I truly believe he 'gets it' but his reportage is belied by this loyalty to a man who has treated him well and given him a lot of time in the past. To some extent I can't blame him for that, but there has to be a point where you question yourself and think, who/what exactly am I being loyal to? There's also the added difficulty, in his case, that The Athletic is a fanzine and a significant percentage of the customers don't want to read ream upon ream of negativity and exposure. Hope's job is very different to Caulkin's in that he's a big 'scoop-getter' working for a tabloid, which would appear to give him more license to be cutting, given it's the very nature of his job, as opposed to what is being produced by The Athletic, which is more feature-based than news-based.

Fantastic. Saying that Hope is normally spot on about Bruce, but was he right on this occasion?

I can understand why Bruce got annoyed but then again I'm past caring now. I still can't get over the fact he's still in a job  :lol:

Fantastic. Saying that Hope is normally spot on about Bruce, but was he right on this occasion?

I can understand why Bruce got annoyed but then again I'm past caring now. I still can't get over the fact he's still in a job  :lol:

So much has gone on in the past year I have somehow totally forgotten this actually happened. Swear to you I totally could not remember it.

Will not be a bit surprised if Hope is barred from the cunt's presser tomorrow. Only Luke Edwards might be let in to kiss Bruce's ass.

Guest reefatoon

That earlier article from Edwards man. The bloke is such a disgusting, snivelling arse licking cunt. Sounds just like Bruce, blaming everyone else. When Bruce does go, I hope that sad sack gets banned from being anywhere near the ground too.