Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Mike just needs to waddle onto the training ground and offer all the players an extra million bonus for staying up and say as a bonus to the bonus he'll sack Steve on the spot just for giggles. In front of everyone. Absolute safety guaranteed.

Don't forget a holiday!

This time?

As opposed to the last few times we were threatened with relegation.

EDIT: Pardew was slightly different; he was on a long contract and he had 'proven' himself to Ashley due to the 5th place finish.

Mike just needs to waddle onto the training ground and offer all the players an extra million bonus for staying up and say as a bonus to the bonus he'll sack Steve on the spot just for giggles. In front of everyone. Absolute safety guaranteed.

Don't forget a holiday!

I feel like he's got to do something at least, right?

There's a lot to lose if he doesn't. And I know everyone enjoys the wink and nudge "E's a gambler though. OL MIKE LOVES A GAMBLE. THIS HORSE ISN'T DEAD YET" joke, but even if it doesn't kill the deal the fact none of these plonkers have relegation clauses means it's going to cost him a lot because there's no chance charnley can shift this dead weight.

He stuck with Carver. We've basically got a Carver clone.

Not only a clone, bordering a worse one! Premier League stats only - but if you factor all competitions that's 1 loss for Carver extra and 2 extra for Bruce

3 wins, 4 draws and 12 losses in 19 (13 points) Carver

2 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses in 17  (11 points) Bruce

At the risk of repeating myself - he's going nowhere.

that's right. even if we get relegated.

the only positive of him getting sacked now is that we know he wont be here next season no matter where we end up.

I don't subscribe to him going nowhere, not if/when fans get back in.

This thick fucking walrus is as thin skinned as they come strangely.

i think people, including myself, think he'll never be sacked.

the cunt might resign hopefully.

How long before the Gelatinous Giant chucks Jones under the bus with "the players couldn't work with the system" shiiite ?

Straight after the inevitable loss to Brighton is my guess & a new revised "Im gunna doo it my waay yu no"

C U N T

Makes sense. It takes 18 months to change a system and start doing things the way you would like, apparently.

Reminds me quite a lot of carver, same lip licking and various nervous touch face ticks. Both equally as useless with boat loads of arrogance (thick twattedness if you prefer)...

And both Geordies who support another team.

no way will he stay once fans turn on him the ground.

Support the team not the regime lot will never stand for that.  Aka old cunts that think because they have been to every game think they are a better supporter.

no way will he stay once fans turn on him the ground.

Support the team not the regime lot will never stand for that.  Aka old cunts that think because they have been to every game think they are a better supporter.

Not many of those left.