Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Eddie Howe anyone ?

I'd take a bag of fat rolled around a barber's floor and stuffed in a suit over what we've got.

Apparently him and Charnley spoke informally this week.

Eddie Howe anyone ?

I'd take a bag of fat rolled around a barber's floor and stuffed in a suit over what we've got.

Sauce?

Eddie Howe anyone ?

If Big Lee is on the case he’ll likely have spoken to the bag of fat

I seen that the fat loser has said today that we have only been beaten by Man United and Chelsea in the last 8 games. When he made this fucking ridiculous comment last week, you’d think one of his arse licking pals (Mr Edwards) would have corrected him.

He is an embarrassment to not just the club, but to the Sport in general. How can someone do talentless and such an absolute cunt of a bloke get so far in the game?

Surprised I hadn't seen this before, he claims Alex is a big Newcastle fan too? 8:20, the rest is more of the same "keep plodding along" etc

wow - must watch. he absolutely lies and contradicts what he's been saying recently about playing the same system and not changing it even with injuries.

- says he doesnt have a fixed system - he wants to vary according to the opposition.

- "round pegs in square holes" to fit a system?, he's asked - absolutely not he says.

- favourite formation?? "two up top".

- still cutting off the interviewer.

- "judge me on results",

Surprised I hadn't seen this before, he claims Alex is a big Newcastle fan too? 8:20, the rest is more of the same "keep plodding along" etc

wow - must watch. he absolutely lies and contradicts what he's been saying recently about playing the same system and not changing it even with injuries.

- says he doesnt have a fixed system - he wants to vary according to the opposition.

- "round pegs in square holes" to fit a system?, he's asked - absolutely not he says.

- "judge me on results",

We are you stupid fucking cretin.

- "judge me on results",

Watched it for 40 seconds and switched it off, his stupid fucking fake accent is similar to his fake achievements as a manager.

Cant stand the repugnant cunt.

- "judge me on results",

Watched it for 40 seconds and switched it off, his stupid fucking fake accent is similar to his fake achievements as a manager.

I can't believe this bollock has me hating him more than Pardew, but he's well and truly done it.

- "judge me on results",

Ha ha I refuse to watch it - cannot stand the bellend!

Guest reefatoon

You just know if we do somehow manage to stay up, this disgusting c*** will take all the credit, totally ignoring the fact it was his fault we were down there in the first place. The bloke is a snake.

You just know if we do somehow manage to stay up, this disgusting c*** will take all the credit, totally ignoring the fact it was his fault we were down there in the first place. The bloke is a snake.

I want him to keep us up, I want him to feel the fury the hate next season when he gets off to a piss poor start, I want him to squirm and fall on his sword at this “tough” crowd he blames far too often.

I want him to fully get what we think of him.