Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

9 hours ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Not the brightest is he? Doesn't even know what dinosaur manager means [emoji38]

I can't believe he's actually wrote it in that context 

It’s amazing what people in the football media don’t know about the sport. Jamie O’Hara didn’t know who “the old lady” was recently, and when he got told he acted like it was an obscure term. Half of these people are stealing a living.

7 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

It’s amazing what people in the football media don’t know about the sport. Jamie O’Hara didn’t know who “the old lady” was recently, and when he got told he acted like it was an obscure term. Half of these people are stealing a living.

He’s a total cretin.  Prides himself on being the Joey Essex of the football world.  
Half of his thickness is probably an act aswell which makes him even more of a prick.

19 minutes ago, Away Day Gadgie said:

He’s a total cretin.  Prides himself on being the Joey Essex of the football world.  
Half of his thickness is probably an act aswell which makes him even more of a prick.

He’s got the same IQ as his Mrs

Guest reefatoon
13 minutes ago, TRon said:

Happy Easter Luke. And no, that isn't a cruel dig at your haircut. 

He’s probably in the process of writing about how his kids didn’t want eggs this year, they asked for world peace instead. The sanctimonious cunt that he is.

59 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Sums up exactly how i think today will play out.

'Three more season tickets, please!'

Edited by Sima

3 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

He’s probably in the process of writing about how his kids didn’t want eggs this year, they asked for world peace instead. The sanctimonious cunt that he is.

Watching Dumb & Dumber asking himself 'Why isn't it Lloyd Easter?'

Athletic saying there are rumours that he's being offered a contract extention in the event of our relegation? Have I missed this?

Noone is lucker than him there are no fans. I know a lot of fans in the crowd can be disappointingly licking the boot that's stamping on their face but still think it will be totally untenable with constant abuse waving down on him.

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

The Athletic don't post 'that sort of shit'. It's well worth the subscription fee

I was speaking for myself, for those who enjoy it then obviously it's money well spent. 

3 minutes ago, TRon said:

I was speaking for myself, for those who enjoy it then obviously it's money well spent. 

There's a lot of Athletic cult members on here, they won't stand for this sort of talk :knuppel2:

4 minutes ago, Chicane said:

There's a lot of Athletic cult members on here, they won't stand for this sort of talk :knuppel2:

Has any Athletic journalist written an article about Bruce being a shit manager? Not being a subscriber I might well have missed it.