Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

11 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

2 wins in 21  [emoji38]

To criticise is ‘nonsense’.

Fucking fat, ugly cunt. What planet is he on?

Edited by Sima

Wouldn't blame anyone for slagging off Bruce, but Fraser and Carroll should be making themselves available if they are fit. Get to safety first then by all means stick the knife in. At times like this you have to put the team above your own wants. 

Guest reefatoon

Imagine having the audacity to play the billy big bollocks after drawing a home game when his record reads 2 wins in 21. He should be crawling under a rock every time we don’t get three points and hanging his head in shame the hideous bloated cuntbag. 

25 minutes ago, Ben said:

I took offence to his "up here" comment just as much as when his spawn tarred all Newcastle fans with the same brush as a few Twitter numptys 

used the same bollocks at villa and the mackems.

1 hour ago, reefatoon said:

Imagine having the audacity to play the billy big bollocks after drawing a home game when his record reads 2 wins in 21. He should be crawling under a rock every time we don’t get three points and hanging his head in shame the hideous bloated cuntbag. 

:lol: Fkin love the abuse the fat Bastad gets, wish he could see all of this, Oh wait 

Can’t wait for him to get the stick he’s so long overdue coming his way the useless one dimensional jacket potato faced twat. 

Edited by RS

1 hour ago, Sima said:

'The Mighty Rafa' had 32 points in 2018 and 34 points in 2019 by this point. I was wondering why we'd heard nothing on that front...

100 million reasons?

Without wishing to become Bruce, I think there were plenty of positives from yesterday and I quite like how the formation worked. Whatever it says about our situation, Ritchie and Murphy clearly should have had more game time in recent weeks and the positions were far more logical (Willock not starting bizarre though).

Saying that I think we’ve seen Bruce (/Jones) can change a formation, get some instant success before the lack of plan becomes apparent and things stop working. He did that initially by switching to ‘Rafa tactics’ (of the highly watered down kind), before it all just got defensive and hoping ASM did something brilliant. Then he switched to a back four and we had some initial good performances, but over time the lack of plan and defensive frailties become clear. Then more recently the split strikers formation was brilliant against Everton, but once Wilson got injured no one had an idea how to threaten and it just looked bizarre. So we’ll have to see here... but maybe we’ll do enough if we play like yesterday. 

There's too much focus on these 2 scant wins. It's not about winning games; it's about the accumulation of points. And what's the best way to accumulate points? Winning games. Figure it out, geordies. Checkmate.

Edited by thomas

I don't doubt Bruce can change formation, but football is about more than putting 11 people in a different shape on the pitch.

They need to understand their roles, duties and responsibilities to each other and as a unit. Benitez excelled at this, whilst Bruce "doesn't do tactics".

“Sometimes when the other team gows down to ten men it can mike things tougher in a wai. Todai Burnley have gone down to nine men and that mide things doubly tough for us. Still, there were a lot of positives - We’ll dust waselves down, rowl wa sleeves up, spit in wa palms and dust waselves down agayn.”

Edited by Candi_Hills

I still think this squad of players should be at least 10 points better off than where they are now, it's a good set of players that's probably our most balanced we have seen for a few years, any other premier league manager would have that group safe by now.

Edited by Ben

6 minutes ago, Ben said:

I still think this squad of players should be at least 10 points better off than where they are now, it's a good set of players that's probably our most balanced we have seen for a few years, any other premier league manager would have that group safe by now.

Being safe shouldn’t be ok agenda and it wasn’t during the summer - top 10 I do believe the bellend said!

29 minutes ago, Paully said:

Being safe shouldn’t be ok agenda and it wasn’t during the summer - top 10 I do believe the bellend said!

Aye your right, I've looked back and he said that last seasons finish wasn't good enough (he was pissed off he didn't beat Rafa's total) and he wanted to finish top 10 this season.

The damage this bloke has done will continue for a very long time even though we are safe.I can see alot of players wanting to move in the summer Lascelles,longstaffs,dubs,schar possibly even darlow meanwhile  this clown will get praise for keeping us up and a new contract

Edited by astraguy