Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

When we beat the mackems 5-1 the stadium music man put Sleepy Jean on for the crowd to sing along to. Cheer up Steve Bruce, Oh what can it be?, To a cretinous cabbage-headed b******... or something like that. Anyway, when the away fixture came around Steve warned in his pre-match press conference that he'd prepared a little song of his own for the Newcastle fans as a revenge dish. We drew the game 1-1 and then shortly after that the useful fat arse boil was given his habitual sacking.

I always wanted to know what song he'd picked out. Any guesses?

I was at a talkin when Bruce was makem manager and he said he was going to play "who let the dogs out" he also said he detested Ashley and Lambshite.

Interesting. Did the mackems used to sing that or something? Or was he going for a Freddy Shepherd in Gibraltar reference?

He is going to cry about injuries. Yet, every club he’s been at there has been a catastrophic injury problem.

This fucker and his methods are embarrassing.

Was just about to post something like this. He'll blame it on cursed bad luck which 'comes with being Newcastle manager', the stupid fat cunt.

When we beat the mackems 5-1 the stadium music man put Sleepy Jean on for the crowd to sing along to. Cheer up Steve Bruce, Oh what can it be?, To a cretinous cabbage-headed b******... or something like that. Anyway, when the away fixture came around Steve warned in his pre-match press conference that he'd prepared a little song of his own for the Newcastle fans as a revenge dish. We drew the game 1-1 and then shortly after that the useful fat arse boil was given his habitual sacking.

I always wanted to know what song he'd picked out. Any guesses?

I was at a talkin when Bruce was makem manager and he said he was going to play "who let the dogs out" he also said he detested Ashley and Lambshite.

Interesting. Did the mackems used to sing that or something? Or was he going for a Freddy Shepherd in Gibraltar reference?

Nee idea he mentioned Ashley and Lambshite did the conga through the directors area so he must have thought they were dogs

He is going to cry about injuries. Yet, every club he’s been at there has been a catastrophic injury problem.

This fucker and his methods are embarrassing.

Was just about to post something like this. He'll blame it on cursed bad luck which 'comes with being Newcastle manager', the stupid fat cunt.

His shocking management of injuries is starting to take effect now. Even if we get rid of the serial loser, a new manager is going to be able to do nothing with what is left.

As much as I'd like a change I can't see him getting sacked after this. Two points dropped, but narrative will be we picked up injuries. I bet we get a story this week about a senior player bust up based on that post match interview. It's been brewing for a few days - Dubravka, Darlow, Ritchie or Lascelles to be named in it.