Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Alex Bruce will be saying Ritchie came in with the rest of the squad and were threatening to Bruce..

Was confused for a second cos I read Bruce as a verb and couldn't work out what it meant. Like they all went up like "Right, if things don't change around here we're all gonna Bruce".

It's like voguing but with more shoulder & bacon.

“Can’t find the rosemary?”

bnZljV7.jpg

He’s got to go now. Sadly I don’t think he will because his boss is a coward as well.

Charners has kept him on for that reason alone, the lickspittle sackless cunt.

I wonder MA will have to intervene now?

“It’s never his fault” was the bit that got me....so the team all know his attitude, if Little Lee doesn’t bin him we’re 100% down as I can’t see anyone wanting to put a shift in now

The presser, if it happens, will either be patsy questions from media partners, in which case the Baconator is as safe as houses or given by someone else (the Steves or GJ) in which case he’s a dead man walking (or despatched already...please!)

Ritchie should have given him the corner flag treatment

Reminder that the Bruce team leaked his contract to Newcastle to get himself out of Sheff Wed... horrible, disloyal, scheming creature he is.

No surprises he’ll be leaking all sorts out to Edwards and whoever. Disgusting to think he wouldn’t have told Darlow he’s dropped but allow it to be in press days before. Even if it was leaked, should be a conversation next day saying you are dropped but sorry you had to hear it through papers.

Has history of sneaky business like that, forcing his way out of Palace to get his move to Birmingham despite only being at Palace few months, that was 20 years ago! Snake of a man.

Yeah he’s completely devoid of class. Someone could be completely out of his depth as a manager and a nice bloke and he’d have my sympathy with all the criticism, but he just seems a good example of someone who knows how to come across all warm and likeable when really they’re snakes who are only it for themselves.

Saying that I don’t get the best impression of this Jones bloke so far. Maybe I’m being cynical but surely he must have realised he’s undermining Bruce and could end up taking over. I’m not surprised if Bruce is threatened by him, but clearly he should have been long gone before getting to work with Jones.

In respect to Ritchie saying Bruce has done f*** all for him, he’s pretty much right. Contract aside, and can imagine Ritchie’s got more about him to be just brought off by a new manager giving him a new deal.

With Rafa, Ritchie was looking quite good at LWB. Seemed a natural fit from what I recall. Good delivery from wide areas, worked hard, but not enough pace to play that bit higher. Might be wrong, but looking back he was decent there.

Rafa clearly valued him, who knows his longer term plans for him, but clear that Bruce can’t be that arsed with him. Fair enough his performances haven’t merited much, but from Ritchie’s point of view the side are a bag of s*** each week, especially pre Jones and he can’t get in the side, Joelinton and Hendrick and hoyed out wide and still barely featuring off the bench.

Lewis has come straight in and seemed first choice LWB despite being worse than useless most weeks. As fans we’ll see it differently, but Ritchie will be backing himself good enough to be starting ahead of Lewis at wing back if he’s watching him fail miserably game after game.

Any new deal is just going to be a cursory pat on the arse, and veiled attempt to get senior dressing room lad on Bruce’s side.

Remember this? :lol:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-bruce-hung-out-dry-13830929

“There was something massive that happened before the gates.

“But there’s no two ways about it, he hung me out to dry with that. I would have been in on time.

“Everyone at the club knows that. The gate problem is real. I never said I wasn’t coming in. I just said I’m running a little bit late.

“Next thing there was the headlines. It came because Villa were 2-0 up at home to Preston and conceded two late goals.

“Being clever, he probably tried to shift the blame on me. That’s fine but something big happened before.

“Going down that route publicly was probably not helpful. It was personal with Steve Bruce. A lot of things I will keep to myself for now.

Someone’s leaking something to him. Let’s see Bruce/the club call him out if it’s bollocks.

Oh, the altercation obviously happened but I reckoned he just winged the rest of the article. He did a cracking job as well.

Someone’s leaking something to him. Let’s see Bruce/the club call him out if it’s bollocks.

Oh, the altercation obviously happened but I reckoned he just winged the rest of the article. He did a cracking job as well.

Craig Hope wouldn’t write something that the club could then use to come back and challenge him as writing something that was false etc. Craig is one of us, but he’s a proper writer.