Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

No way can he continue after that

Ritchie apology and Charnley at the training ground suggests he will, sadly.

Unless Ashley personally steps in and orders the chop after we lose at the weekend.

No way can he continue after that

Ritchie apology and Charnley at the training ground suggests he will, sadly.

Unless Ashley personally steps in and orders the chop after we lose at the weekend.

Aye thats my take, results over the next few days could force Ashley's hand though.

Charnley was at the training ground today and still never sacked the cunt. Beggars belief

Just as gutless as the cunt in the dugout.

charnley has no power.

he is a lackey for ashley and barnes.

The bit (understandably) glossed over is that the players want Jones in charge to the end of the season. He obviously has some standing with the players

probably slagged off bruce's methods to players behind his back.

Wow that’s pretty damning if accurate. Just before some winnable games too.

The decision not to replace Bruce is the one that’s going to unsurprisingly relegate us isn’t it?

The "After all I've done for you" line doesn't surprise me either. He strikes me as the sort of person that gave you a quid for parking about four years ago and would bring it up as a reminder at every opportunity.

probably paid for ritchie's lunch in the canteen one day when he had forgotten his card and had no change on him.

I know it’s the least important detail of the story, but why the fuck are we not in the training ground until Tuesday after conceding fairly late in a game to only draw a game we were winning at home whilst we are in a relegation battle?

I know it’s the least important detail of the story, but why the fuck are we not in the training ground until Tuesday after conceding fairly late in a game to only draw a game we were winning at home whilst we are in a relegation battle?

Bruce is a lazy cunt

The "After all I've done for you" line doesn't surprise me either. He strikes me as the sort of person that gave you a quid for parking about four years ago and would bring it up as a reminder at every opportunity.

probably paid for ritchie's lunch in the canteen one day when he had forgotten his card and had no change on him.

Aye but you know the fat cunt made sure it was his meal card that got stamped so he can get his free desert after 10 meals.

I know it’s the least important detail of the story, but why the f*** are we not in the training ground until Tuesday after conceding fairly late in a game to only draw a game we were winning at home whilst we are in a relegation battle?

Thought the same. We played on Saturday ffs.