Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

This is a glorious story, mind. No-one does a meltdown quite like Newcastle United and I've always loved a bit of Ritchie.

At any other club, this would be it - player revolt is always the final stage. I think that'll be the case here too, combined with a West Brom defeat. Monday morning, Bruce will be gone.

Remember this? :lol:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-bruce-hung-out-dry-13830929

“There was something massive that happened before the gates.

“But there’s no two ways about it, he hung me out to dry with that. I would have been in on time.

“Everyone at the club knows that. The gate problem is real. I never said I wasn’t coming in. I just said I’m running a little bit late.

“Next thing there was the headlines. It came because Villa were 2-0 up at home to Preston and conceded two late goals.

“Being clever, he probably tried to shift the blame on me. That’s fine but something big happened before.

“Going down that route publicly was probably not helpful. It was personal with Steve Bruce. A lot of things I will keep to myself for now.

Fucking Hell! Is there anything that this fat useless sack of dinosaur shite doesn’t have previous for........other than winning three in a row of course

More confirmation of why Shelvey loves him - nice few days off in the middle of a relegation battle!

He is said to have telephoned Bruce after the game and wanted to have it out there and then. Bruce said he would speak to the 31-year-old at training on Tuesday.

Bruce actually said to Ritchie 'After all I've done for you'. This guy is really giving out contracts as a manipulation tactic, and a way to curry favour from players :lol:

Can you imagine how badly the club is being run for that to be going on? What a joke man.

Everything Bruce has been doing from the outset has been to cover his arse so he can continue to benefit himself, stealing money from the club. Leaking whatever benefits him and deflecting blame onto others.

He's happy to do this to the extent that it actually relegates the club. This is the manager the club went out of their way to pay compensation for. It's incredible really.

Can they not just get Graham Carr back and give him Charnley's job or something. At least he was a football person. No one at the club knows what the hell they're doing.

My God this club is such an embarrassment.

Be interesting to see what Bruce's mates come out with in the media. Matt Ritchie the leader of an underground human trafficking ring? Anything to avoid saying the blindingly obvious that Bruce needs to be sacked and should never have been appointed.

He’ll play it down in his Press Conference tomorrow. ‘This sort of thing often happens on the training ground’ etc.

We’ll probably see one game where Ritchie is out of the squad then he’ll be back on the bench for the next.

He’s too thin skinned. He’ll huff and puff like a fat loser like always.

He’ll play it down in his Press Conference tomorrow. ‘This sort of thing often happens on the training ground’ etc.

We’ll probably see one game where Ritchie is out of the squad then he’ll be back on the bench for the next.

You know this will happen. He'll say there's nothing wrong with a bit passion and that Ritchie's not happy with not being in the team. The carefully selected press people who are actually allowed into his press conferences won't challenge him any further on it.

Wonder if someone at the club has had a word with The Chronic.

The only mention of this is in their live blog thing, where they reference Hope's article.

But a quick look at the website (I know) and the recent stories are all about 'how Injuries have crippled the squad' and 'Time for players to stand up and be counted'.

They seem to be shifting the onus towards Injuries and the players, and not (directly) at Bruce.

The only mention of this is in their live blog thing, where they reference Hope's article.

But a quick look at the website (I know) and the recent stories are all about 'how Injuries have crippled the squad' and 'Time for players to stand up and be counted'.

They seem to be shifting the onus towards Injuries and the players, and not (directly) at Bruce.

At least Lee Ryder has asked the question

article on there now - "no comment" from club.

48hours "cool down" period - when the fuck are they gonna train?